The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah not painting, just other bits of running around to do.

Car is in the bodyshop having the rusty bits cut out and the engine strip down/clean up is going slowly but surely. Think I may have to make some compromises due to time and finances not being readily available :(

Nah not painting, just other bits of running around to do.

Car is in the bodyshop having the rusty bits cut out and the engine strip down/clean up is going slowly but surely. Think I may have to make some compromises due to time and finances not being readily available :(

Good to hear its moving on steve :), thats a shame mate but theres plenty of time in the future to do the other bits, keeps your interest that way :)

Well I didn't envisage taking that route home!! Broke down on the A1 (in a bad spot) alternator packed in! Only lucky thing was that I was in a free recovery area and the guys kindly dropped me home! Although they may have broken the front bumper that I just put on.... I'll have to check the damage tomorrow. Just want to have a cold beer now!

Just me and two traffic cars at the meet. Where is everyone ?????

Sorry Rob, Ive been out with the missus getting her a new motor I didn't even relise it was Wednesday today tbh I thought it was Tuesday lol

Everyone could do with mobile Phone numbers being exchanged so if people aren't online they can be told/reminded if they're going with a quick text,

Now then you northern rabble!

is there any teessiders come along to these?

Ive seen very very little (if any) forum interaction for the entire cleveland area! Although I have seen 3 supras in last few weeks.

Silver with stickers - black bonnet

all silver

and a black NA

dan

Now then you northern rabble!

is there any teessiders come along to these?

Ive seen very very little (if any) forum interaction for the entire cleveland area! Although I have seen 3 supras in last few weeks.

Silver with stickers - black bonnet

all silver

and a black NA

dan

Not lately mate, well not since ive owned mine :D you guys are a decent trek down tbh if its at teeside park especially as its midweeks, could maybe sort one for Hartlepool or aycliffe services or something midweek, or try and sort weekend day out, im hoping we can arrange a ride out somewhere in September maybe you guys (down 'T' south) can make it along to that, il maybe look at arranging another Rolling Road day at Evotune again if there is plenty interest was a good day last time.

Not lately mate, well not since ive owned mine :D you guys are a decent trek down tbh if its at teeside park especially as its midweeks, could maybe sort one for Hartlepool or aycliffe services or something midweek, or try and sort weekend day out, im hoping we can arrange a ride out somewhere in September maybe you guys (down 'T' south) can make it along to that, il maybe look at arranging another Rolling Road day at Evotune again if there is plenty interest was a good day last time.

I dont mind a drive out really, wednesdays are my only do sweet FA after 530 night anyhoo.

oooh wouldnt mind wasting a bit of time n £ on a rolling road! Wanna see what it is before I "invest" in lil tweeks here n there before bpu next spring :)

I dont mind a drive out really, wednesdays are my only do sweet FA after 530 night anyhoo.

oooh wouldnt mind wasting a bit of time n £ on a rolling road! Wanna see what it is before I "invest" in lil tweeks here n there before bpu next spring :)

Nice one get yourself up to the valley then mate :) im sure there will be more along but many cars are off the road at the min or the guys are busy or at work etc

Il start a thread in the next few days regarding the RR day, ilpop down to evotune and see when I can sort a day out, be good to get lots of cars on the rollers last time I think we did 9 cars, but about 15 turned up the n/a guys were shy :D

I'll be there next year, no fear driving up there at all

Good stuff Mate be good to see some of the Yorkshire guys heading up or us heading down at some point :thumbs: