The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

I might be able to make it. Where do you guys meet exactly, not that I could possibly miss you lot lol

Opposite mcdonalds on the team valley retail park mate in an old petrol station forecourt now a romanian hand job :D

Am gonna pop over tonight to pick up a part and to make me miss my car coz I left it darn sarf :( it's cheaper

Be good to finally meet you Steve, shame your not in the supra though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good turn out tonight guys :thumbs: btw which black facelift went up the a690 afterwards? I was in the shell garage at carville at the time, defintley heard you before i seen you :D needless to say i nailed it all the way (nearly) home, so needed fuel :D

That may have been me matey ..... was teaching a VW Golf a quick lesson in the art of speed :)

:thumbs: It sounded mint mate :)

Where you from then if your heading that way im from west rainton the first village you go past on the 690

I live in a new estate just off Easington Lane. Surprised we haven't bumped into each more as I go through West Rainton a lot.

Then again I live and work in Leeds 5 days a week so maybe that's why lol

It's that exhaust ...... it's a monster :)

I live in a new estate just off Easington Lane. Surprised we haven't bumped into each more as I go through West Rainton a lot.

Then again I live and work in Leeds 5 days a week so maybe that's why lol

It's that exhaust ...... it's a monster :)

Ah right yeah i fitted the Bt ducting into that estate a few years back, Yeah its strange having not bumped into you before now

Nur Spec R's are a beast mine used to make windows shake :D driving everywhere in 1st and 2nd is the trick!

What the hell Marc. Your the spine of Wednesday meets. I'd go as far as to say your Mr Wednesday night.

Hopefully it will be a late or early start ;) i really need to start playing again i havent played for 2 and a bit years after a tear in my groin last time out

We'll see what happens there will will probobly not be enough numbers to play anyway