The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get your mapping, boost controller stuff sorted Ross?

Just get it dirty man gives you an excuse to clean it again :D

Hey Marc,

The button on the auto gearbox that locks the box in gear wasn't working (I dont' think I wired it up correctly! - another job for the winter ) so he couldn't do a proper dyno pull. Jamie did plumb in my controller properly, so it now boosts nicely to around 1 bar. Going to get some 550 injectors and a ecu over winter so I'm going to wait on remap for next year.

I might need to come and get the compressor this Sunday as I'm planning on fitting my new bumper next week...planning on fitting my new bumper next week...

Edited by mclarenross (see edit history)

Hey Marc,

The button on the auto gearbox that locks the box in gear wasn't working (I dont' think I wired it up correctly! - another job for the winter ) so he couldn't do a proper dyno pull. Jamie did plumb in my controller properly, so it now boosts nicely to around 1 bar. Going to get some 550 injectors and a ecu over winter so I'm going to wait on remap for next year.

I might need to come and get the compressor this Sunday as I'm planning on fitting my new bumper next week...planning on fitting my new bumper next week...

When are you around over the next few days mate? il fetch it through to you as im at work on sunday typically lol ive been off the last three

Text me if its easier mate ;)

based on last month we really need to be down at toys r u asap or else you just don't get parked in the front row!!

I'd suggest meet at 6 and leave around 6:15 , and we'll try and hold a few spots next to us for other members once we get down there...

Based on last month we should go for 3:30 lol, it was packed.

I'll try and get out of work early too. I'll text you tomoz Ross and meet you at yours.