The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You in the supra Mark or something else. Still not sorted my alternator out but could come along in the Fiesta if there's a few?

No mate, not this week, just in the Aygo.

Have pushed the dents out of the rear quarter and in doing so realised that the back end needs some real TLC so currently grinding and welding back end. so it's going to be a few weeks before it's back on the road. Going to use the opportunity to do the bubbling on the drivers side wheel arch while I'm on.

Don't think I'll bother tonight mate with no Supras turning up and my bloody boiler has just stopped giving me hot water!

It's the hot rod meet at the metro centre next week isn't it?

Yup, will defo be there for that. In the Aygo probably lol.

I wont be along this week fellas, il be busy painting the car finally gotten to the crucial point, primer tommorow night then base colour and clear on wednesday, not looking forward to it tbh

Good luck Marc - at least you'll have the weather on your side too mate, I'm sure it'll turn out cracking!

Good luck Marc - at least you'll have the weather on your side too mate, I'm sure it'll turn out cracking!

Im hoping its not "cracking" Stevo if you get my drift lol, loads of work left to go but its getting to the end for sure

Good news on getting the alternator sorted mate :thumbs: