The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Roger NE
You can buy All of my old N/A engine covers for £20 :)

Well I was hoping to do a straight swap, as I thought someone might like them (as they look more bling) . . . Otherwise I'll just spray them satin black.

Don't they meet at the Team Valley?

You can buy All of my old N/A engine covers for £20 :) and more to the point whats on tonight where is the meet?

Its at the metrocentre tonight, the american car meet is on there (last one of the year)

I wont be there like the supras off the road for a few more weeks, cant be arsed witgh asking the missus to lend her motor and ive got a hidious cold too :(

Its at the metrocentre tonight, the american car meet is on there (last one of the year)

I wont be there like the supras off the road for a few more weeks, cant be arsed witgh asking the missus to lend her motor and ive got a hidious cold too :(

Sad Face....

I'll come down for a little while. No supra though, it's not taxed. That's probably it for the year for her now. I've also got a hideous cold but could do with an hour's fresh air.

Mines still outa MOT, its taxed though so will be returning til january when the tax runs out, Im missing driving it already

I'm still in shorts like. I got 364 days in shorts last year but my lass propped lost it with me on Christmas day. Apparently you can't eat Christmas dinner unless your in full length slacks.

Pmsl The baby jebus requires trousers? First ive heard! Try 3/4 length trousers this year at christmas just to confuse her