The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are your Supra plans for 2013?

listy

Got a spare bedroom full of brand new parts including, performance, carbon and polished parts. These include a new standalone ECU, radiator, shine auto diffuser, wheels, brakes, interior parts, front and rear lights, bonnet, skirts TRD wing, and lots more. And having bought the Mrs a new car for Xmas ( Audi TT, New Shape ) ive just lost the love for these old cars now. So looks like 2013 might be a breaking thread :(

Come on dude, you just need to get it back on the road, you'll love it again then!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit my turbo, downpipe

Fit my TT plenum and polished cam covers

Fit polished forge header tank

Fit whifbitz polished power steering reservoir with goodridge hoses

Fit greddy catch tank

Rewire dash and plumb in

Innovate LM-2

Innovate afr/egt/oil press+temp

Fit + get mapped greddy emanage ultimate

Fit my CNC double pump walbro hangar

Fit updated fuel rail with injectors and sard reg

Finish custom plenum+large throttle body with boot battery relocate

Fit rmm polyurethane lip (when it arrives)

Shot blast+ powder coat my blitz 03's centres

Roll my arches, fit vented carbon bonnet+ prep and full respray

Buy and fit rear carbon diffuser

Source and fit sparco/recaro buckets

V-160 conversion along with TT pistons , map for 500bhp

Also, book lots of sunny weather to work on my supra on my drive

Come on dude, you just need to get it back on the road, you'll love it again then!

Yeah maybe mate, its just been in the garage for so long now that ive almost forgot about it. And driving around in a much new, smoother car has just made me wonder if im just wasting time/money on finishing it. When i used it daily i loved it, i just need to get back out in it i guess and try and get some love back.

Yeah maybe mate, its just been in the garage for so long now that ive almost forgot about it. And driving around in a much new, smoother car has just made me wonder if im just wasting time/money on finishing it. When i used it daily i loved it, i just need to get back out in it i guess and try and get some love back.

My car has been parked up for four weeks, and I've been driving all sorts including a 270bhp Seat Leon Cupra, but I know everytime I jump in the supra, it's all worth while...

It would be good to see it about dude!

Got a spare bedroom full of brand new parts including, performance, carbon and polished parts. These include a new standalone ECU, radiator, shine auto diffuser, wheels, brakes, interior parts, front and rear lights, bonnet, skirts TRD wing, and lots more. And having bought the Mrs a new car for Xmas ( Audi TT, New Shape ) ive just lost the love for these old cars now. So looks like 2013 might be a breaking thread :(

If your losing the love that badly, your welcome to donate all the parts to me and I'll let you have a drive of mine now and then ;) You are only 2 minutes up the road after all!

if i break mine you can have first shout :)

Thanks fella, that would be awesome if you could bear me in mind.

You can buy mine for £3999 :D

I wanted to buy your previous engine, James was going to check the compression but when you arrived I think you told him it was sold. :(

Tidy up a few bits; get my DASH2 fitted along with a few carbon fibre goodies, budget dependant :innocent: ; get the map checked (something's not quite right at the moment... :think: ); fit some new tyres and get the geo' aligned; and then take advantage of my inclusive track days with my new insurance policy... :eyebrows:

2013 should be a good year. :)