The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worthy Supras to be included in MKiv Supra forum's best cars, with specs thread

AndrewOW

Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just to confirm, I think this thread is bollox..!!

Why some of the cars in this thread are not in the main thread is beyond me. Also, some of the best condition cars have not been voted for. Pictures have a lot to answer for IMO.

Also, if a car is no longer in existence, why would it be one of the best in the club?

H.

Why some of the cars in this thread are not in the main thread is beyond me. Also, some of the best condition cars have not been voted for. Pictures have a lot to answer for IMO.

Also, if a car is no longer in existence, why would it be one of the best in the club?

H.

:thumbs:

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

H.

I couldn't remember all the cars first time around (not been here long enough really) and just went on ones I liked and remembered and ones others suggested. To be honest I just wish I kept control of the main thread and called it cars of the forum and added anyone who wanted their car profiled.

The thread was just meant to be cars that have been on here at some point or another.

I couldn't remember all the cars first time around (not been here long enough really) and just went on ones I liked and remembered and ones others suggested. To be honest I just wish I kept control of the main thread and called it cars of the forum and added anyone who wanted their car profiled.

Not having a go Graham but it's just become a bit of a nonsense. I am maybe a tad annoyed becuase there are couple of crackers that are better than mine in this thread. I have seen them in the flesh and I would swap tomorrow. I appreciate all the effort you went to originally, but some pictures make some average cars look better than they are.

H.

I think this thread just needs binning personally, no offence :)

Same now really although I think having the other list with the 50 or so cars is okay just so people can have a look and maybe get ideas ect (plus it took me hours to do)

I was just going to add cars to that list but was asked for it to be made a sticky which kind of stopped me being able to add to it as I saw fit. My main goal was just for it to be a bunch a nice cars and some information/pictures about them and that was about it.

Not having a go Graham but it's just become a bit of a nonsense. I am maybe a tad annoyed becuase there are couple of crackers that are better than mine in this thread. I have seen them in the flesh and I would swap tomorrow. I appreciate all the effort you went to originally, but some pictures make some average cars look better than they are.

H.

I agree H, There were so many I missed but I cant access the main list to rectify it as I have no idea how Supradibbs,a98pmalcoms, the dragonball car by willecoyote got forgotten about except maybe me rushing through it to post it all.

I would be happy to just take all the information back and list anyone who wants to be added to be honest like how I did the rest of them just to profile members cars minus the best car thread title.

Sadly as stated it has become a bit of a farce rather than just a thread where people suggest ones I missed.

Guest Nicholas

I'm not even sure why we need a best cars of mkivsupra.net if you own a Supra, you own one of the best sports cars ever made which makes enough of a statement.

I agree H, There were so many I missed but I cant access the main list to rectify it as I have no idea how Supradibbs,a98pmalcoms, the dragonball car by willecoyote got forgotten about except maybe me rushing through it to post it all.

I would be happy to just take all the information back and list anyone who wants to be added to be honest like how I did the rest of them just to profile members cars minus the best car thread title.

Sadly as stated it has become a bit of a farce rather than just a thread where people suggest ones I missed.

I think it boils down to the fact that everyone thinks their car is special or everyone has a pic of their car that makes it look a world beater.

I'm not even sure why we need a best cars of mkivsupra.net if you own a Supra, you own one of the best sports cars ever made which makes enough of a statement.

Very humble considering yours is one of the ones I was thinking hadn't made it into the original thread.

The thread was just meant to be cars that have been on here at some point or another.

Dude i am in there twice