The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worthy Supras to be included in MKiv Supra forum's best cars, with specs thread

AndrewOW

Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)

I'm not even sure why we need a best cars of mkivsupra.net if you own a Supra, you own one of the best sports cars ever made which makes enough of a statement.

Hence why I somewhat propose to just call it cars of the forum and I will gladly catalogue anyone that wants to be listed to save any arguments ect... Or just bin the lot.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First cut.

Seriously, you guys are slacking since I've not been around. Noone pays any attention to anything!

not on that often these days just like you ages ago.

I loved your black Supra. Looked a weapon.

cheers mate, do miss it. :(

Can we finally get this sorted and just profile the whole forum or anyone that wants to be on there, I spent hours making the original thread and it seems a shame it resulted in arguments and an elitest view.

Thanks Scott for bumping this too :D

Stop being diplomatic, I only bumped it to get the "discussion" going again :D

If it were me, I would do a forum wide one. One submission per member (regardless of car count). That way everyone gets a fair showcase of their car.

I would then suggest that there is an annual "vote" on the top 10 (or 20, or 30, or 100, or etc) and that way an "elitist" thread could be started showing the forum favourites.... and not necessarily the forum "best" as that is all clearly subjective.

Not sure how easy that would be but if it was categorised it could be good fun.

N/A - 3 places available (as an example of 10 spots total)

TT - 3 places available

Single/Big Twins/A-N-Other - 3 places available

Most loved - 1 place available, overall total votes.

3 threads get started annually (N/A, TT, High Spec), the names get added to the poll for each thread, bingo bango.

It would be a fair amount of work but it would be great for getting people involved :)

Could even do a mini prize for the winner of each section? A night with Ed or something.

Stop being diplomatic, I only bumped it to get the "discussion" going again :D

If it were me, I would do a forum wide one. One submission per member (regardless of car count). That way everyone gets a fair showcase of their car.

I would then suggest that there is an annual "vote" on the top 10 (or 20, or 30, or 100, or etc) and that way an "elitist" thread could be started showing the forum favourites.... and not necessarily the forum "best" as that is all clearly subjective.

Not sure how easy that would be but if it was categorised it could be good fun.

N/A - 3 places available (as an example of 10 spots total)

TT - 3 places available

Single/Big Twins/A-N-Other - 3 places available

Most loved - 1 place available, overall total votes.

3 threads get started annually (N/A, TT, High Spec), the names get added to the poll for each thread, bingo bango.

It would be a fair amount of work but it would be great for getting people involved :)

Could even do a mini prize for the winner of each section? A night with Ed or something.

boom sounds like you can take it over and finish the master list... :)

boom sounds like you can take it over and finish the master list... :)

I would do it no bother. Not sure how easy it would be to give me access to a thread that other members can't post in though. Otherwise it would be a PITA for mods as they would be getting pestered all the time to open/close/edit etc, whereas I've got nothing better to do most of the time :D