The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worthy Supras to be included in MKiv Supra forum's best cars, with specs thread

AndrewOW

Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do it no bother. Not sure how easy it would be to give me access to a thread that other members can't post in though. Otherwise it would be a PITA for mods as they would be getting pestered all the time to open/close/edit etc, whereas I've got nothing better to do most of the time :D

I offered to do that too first go round but relinquished control so that it could be made a sticky hence not being able to rectify it, I like all your ideas you mentioned previously as in everyone get's entry and use the list to make another top 10.

You could always build your car Scott in your spare time..... just a thought.

I offered to do that too first go round but relinquished control so that it could be made a sticky hence not being able to rectify it, I like all your ideas you mentioned previously as in everyone get's entry and use the list to make another top 10.

You could always build your car Scott in your spare time..... just a thought.

I would, unfortunately I don't have any viable way of trailering/storing my car at work :D

Anyway... it's the damn welders holding me up. 3 weeks he's had my bits now, going to get them off him on Monday.. finished or not.

I know this is pretty stupid but it's only just dawned on me....

This idea with a thread showing peoples spec & cars..... is that not exactly what the Garage is for?

I'm rescinding my idea about starting a thread with everyone welcome.... could you imagine the size of that thread? Noone would ever go through it lol. Anyone who wants to show off their car can easily do so via the garage, anyone wanting to see someone elses car can easily click on said persons garage.

So.... that leaves the triple thread idea on the table. Hows about I start a thread where people can put their cars forward. There is absolutely no bias shown whatsoever. The threads (3 in total) will be left open until the end of August, at which time all the names will be collected and a poll created for voting. Top 10 from each section gets showcased as being the forum favourites in each category with 1 overall winner with the most total votes.

I get what you mean about thread size but all I intended to do was just have a large thread with some nice cars in (pics ect) as with the garage feauture it's easy to forget some of the great cars that are on here.

Absolutely no harm in it bud, I just know that I would take a great interest to begin with... but after 10 pages I'd get bored :D

This bit made me laugh - Any questions, points of view, etc can be directed towards Graham....

Oh well back to Nizam profile it is then.

I was just being honest :D

I'm loving the submissions already, the threads are all going to be epic regardless of favourites etc. This is effectively going to be the thread that we discussed.... only split into 3. That way it's only people who want to be showcased that get in there :)