The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im leaking brake fluid from back near the rear diff. started ok but got a very soft brake pedal about 30 mins into the first stint this morning and by the time we arrived at the first stop i was below the minimum. stopped to buy 1L from a car parts shop. used that. then got another 1.5l in the last stop of the day. and iv got some off rob which he kindly gave me.

been through 1.25 L so far. hope i have enough left to get us home.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/936256_10152823134125654_1815790085_n.jpg

If your using that much fluid it can only be a hard pipe thats corroded and split. I would not drive it IMO or get someone to take you back to the autoshop and see if you can get some araldyte. Clean it up and bodge repair it to get you home.

If your using that much fluid it can only be a hard pipe thats corroded and split. I would not drive it IMO or get someone to take you back to the autoshop and see if you can get some araldyte. Clean it up and bodge repair it to get you home.

Or use the handbrake for stopping ;)

I'm guessing the same as i have had an advisary for coroded lines on the mot. but its manageable at the moment. Engine braking as much as i can and useing the brake as little as possible. I can't see the pipe it's coming from so I can't realy repair it.

I think most of the way tomorrow is motorway. So that's ok. If its not I will just not go with everyone else and take the motorway so I don't have to brake as much.

Guest Budz86
It was that mate, best thing i have ever done in a car, serious hooning :D

Quality day and easily the best run in the car yet! And Mr SRD certainly held his own! But it's the last time I give him my keys to test drive! Syvecs is going into valet mode next time! ;)

:no:

I'm guessing the same as i have had an advisary for coroded lines on the mot. but its manageable at the moment. Engine braking as much as i can and useing the brake as little as possible. I can't see the pipe it's coming from so I can't realy repair it.

I think most of the way tomorrow is motorway. So that's ok. If its not I will just not go with everyone else and take the motorway so I don't have to brake as much.

Guigsy

Thats mad mate!!!:no:

Good luck returning safely :blink:

It's 4am and I just got back in my room... I have a feeling I am going to be a little tired tomorrow!!

Jon shit me up with the police!! I thought I jinxed myself as just earlier I was saying this is the first DB I haven't been in trouble with them!! :D

Good night you lovely people.