The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A group of 3 got separated after the bridge toll. We merged onto the a2 I think? And Ellis came screaming past us. Litler booted it to catch up, but something went wrong with his boost controller which he has fixed now. But he lost boost so backed off.

I got blocked by a van so was a bit further back. But I couldn't catch him. He was out of view before I even got close. And I didn't want to go any faster!

Hats off to Ellis top bloke.

We are moving again!!!!wooohooo!

New tyre brought by Ellis all the way from Ashford.

A group of 3 got separated after the bridge toll. We merged onto the a2 I think? And Ellis came screaming past us. Litler booted it to catch up, but something went wrong with his boost controller which he has fixed now. But he lost boost so backed off.

I got blocked by a van so was a bit further back. But I couldn't catch him. He was out of view before I even got close. And I didn't want to go any faster!

Hats off to Ellis top bloke.

That man is a legend!! That is a fair distance from Ashford!! :cool:

Right, I am off to pack my bags now...

Looks like the Top Gear style backup car has been upgraded so we have an E Class now... though knowing my friend I expect it to be falling apart by tonight!

Also can someone save me walkie talkie!! See you chaps(eses) in the morning :)

Fecccccck!! This happens every year! I can't bloody sleep! Wife has dozed off too so I don't have my partner in crime to be giddy with!!

She is a little gutted that she can't make it this year and I felt a little guilty so I did what any man has to do and buy her a nice hand bag!! She'll be there next year (I'll be baby sitting). :D

Have a great time guys & girls look forward to seeing the pics. and vids. of this, wish I could be there. All be safe and hope the weathers cracking for you, especially the aero owners. This is a great club event, well done to all those who work so hard to make it happen.