MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone got a direct number for competition car insurance...car has its new plates fitted and the new tax disk...but can't take it out until the insurance have been updated!

They hae been closed all weekend and everytime I phone I'm asked to leave a message so they can get back to me - left one on Saturday and another this morning without reply!!! Frustration us setting in!

One of the best written threads I've seen on the forum in 6 years. Good on you mate and awesome looking Supe.

Wow - thank you very much!:)

Great finish with the new plate bud. Do you have a link to the main beam hid kit i might look into this myself.

Cheers.

They are from the GB in the for sale section mate 55w kit is £38 delivered.:thumbs:

They are dipped beam - Not Hi Beam

Edited by Westy (see edit history)

Beautiful machine. One of the best cars in the club at the moment.

I prefer a well kept slightly modified car than some of the big power cars. You can't lose with Black either.

H.

:thumbs:

Very very clean mate, an excellent example.

One of the few supras on the forum which makes me proud to be an owner of one...

Praise indeed!:thumbs: Interior will look even better when I get some nice mats in there!;)

How come there is no shots of the rear end??;)

Reversed in for a few pics and was too lazy to turn it round!?:p