Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's me got two full sets!:D

All this just to get those unpainted sills!lol!

Got a bunch of parts to get fitted now, and thinking the sills may need a repaint when these go on, so may make a little trip down to see Jurgen!? We'll see how money goes on the lead up to Xmas.

Glad you got the full set you were after at last mate. if you're planning a trip to Jurgens keep in mind the North East Xmas night out in Toon is 22nd December - more than welcome to tag along and watch Hodge eat. It's like being on set of Man Vs Food lol.

Nice mate, how did you clean them up.

soap and water and a good scrub, i need to do mine soon.

Yes mate, soap and water to get the worst off then a quick once over with APC using a brush then rinse...once dry I'll go over the unpainted plastic with Autoglym Rubber Care!;)

Well done dude are the silver stock side pieces (The bits that replace the skirts) going to be forsale? ;)

Possibly mate....:confused:...will let you know when/if they are for sale.:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been a miserable month weather wise and tbh the Supra hasn't seen much daylight as a result! I filled it up to the brim last night as I had 50p off per litre vouchers for Tesco!:)

Then to my disbelief it was dry and sunny today!!!:faint: So the Supra went for a run along the coast stopping along the way for some obligatory photos!:D:d:d Shame I didn't get these pics prior to the calender submission date!:rolleyes:

Here's a small selection I took on my phone:

Was great to get back behind the wheel of the Supra!:love:

Some good pictures there mate,i can see them in a calendar too just a shame you missed out.

Maybe just enter them in next years!lol!;)

Lookin good bud some great pics there.

:thumbs:

Some cracking pics there westy, 2nd from last looks :cool:

whens the skirts coming off?

:thumbs:

last pic is awesome :)

Not bad bunch of pics considering they were taken on an iPhone.:)