MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great mate , looking forward to seeing some pictures of the difusser fitted :)

i have the exact same air filter and pipework as yours, quite expensive bit of kit too, will be selling mine soon once im single :)

very nice car mate but i told you that at japfest 2.

How are you finding Supra ownership? :)

Does it come close to your skyline or is it better?

How are you finding Supra ownership? :)

Does it come close to your skyline or is it better?

Hey mate its all good thanks, better quality car by far and better well built.

skyline was more tail happy but had a factor that was getting abit chavvy in a way.

the supra needs more power for sure though.

Thanks for all the comments guys!:thumbs:

Stunning car dude! Perhaps your OCD could sort your picture arrangements out though as they're all over the place! :D

:confused: Sorry mate, don't know what you mean!? Are they different sizes or something!? This thread was done entirely on my phone so all the pics look correct and in chronological order to me!?

Really!? I did move some things around as I forgot to add something in, but those pics of the other cars were just to fit in with the timeline story. Even if you refresh it stays messed up!?

The only other thing I thought you may be talking about was the pics switching back and forth between the silver and black wheels!? But I've got three sets for this car.;)

No mate no FMIC just the stock intercooler in place. But that is sufficient for BPU levels...why waste cash.;)

A replacement or aftermarket intercooler isn't required, however you need to ensure your current intercooler is in good condition and allows smooth airflow though the core. Many of the stock IC's on older cars are now in very poor condition and suffer from corroded fins, if yours is like this it should be replaced prior to going bpu.

Edited by Westy (see edit history)