Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the kind comments!:D

I don't have a she'd load of cash to throw at the car, but I'll try and keep the updates as frequent as I can.:)

@ Samurai 20V - cheapest mod I have done I think, but really does clean up the look from the rear. Get pics up once you have done yours!:)

Yeah i believe so, it's worth checking. Ive lost count of how many "old" threads i've clicked on and the photobucket links are dead. It's why the Mods make people doing build threads attach the photo's i think. Click on "Go Advanced" and click on the paperclip image. You can attach more than 5 per post, you just have to upload 5 at a time, then reclick the paperclip. Not sure what the maximum is per post but its plenty for what you need :)

Thanks for all the kind comments!:D

I don't have a she'd load of cash to throw at the car, but I'll try and keep the updates as frequent as I can.:)

@ Samurai 20V - cheapest mod I have done I think, but really does clean up the look from the rear. Get pics up once you have done yours!:)

It definitely makes a difference.. Will do it first thing when I get the car back to South Africa next year...

It definitely makes a difference.. Will do it first thing when I get the car back to South Africa next year...

:thumbs:

Private plate is awesome Westy,:thumbs:

Thanks Mario. All the paperwork has been sent to Carl (ScoobySlayer) and has been hand delivered by him to the DVLA, so hopefully it won't be long until I can get it fitted.

Jurgen has already been contacted to make up the plates.:D