The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

I've been bumping the ad on driftworks anyway so new wheels may come sooner :)

Thanks mate, although if they did sell I would have to make my mind up quick lol. I may leave it until next year now or at least once the cars running as custom wheels take a while to manufacture.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, there's always so etching to do them :p I can't wait to start my next stage after winter!

Your not wrong there, I would still like to do a whole interior retrim but likewise that's another stage :D

Very nice buddy. Im not sure the new tyres are big enough though...:woot:

Cheers dude :thumbs:

They are monsters, should give amazing traction, looking at the pictures though, I think you are going to have rubbing issues.

I think they probably will rub mate but regardless of how soft or hard the suspension they should be a whole lot better than the Yokohama's. I need a 10mm spacer really but they will require longer wheel studs I think?

Love the widebody look.

Pity it was not practicle for mine.

I've probably missed it, but what suspension you gone for? That it going to be a major factor for traction. Too stiff and you're going to loose traction.

Look up nitron suspension, quality priece of kit and they can custom make to your spec, you get what you pay.

Love the widebody look.

Pity it was not practicle for mine.

I've probably missed it, but what suspension you gone for? That it going to be a major factor for traction. Too stiff and you're going to loose traction.

Cheers bud, I already have bc racing coilovers fitted.

Traction has always been an issue with this car, there is only about 60mm of movement before the rear wheels scrub unless I lift it up even further.

I'll see how I get on with those 345/35s and maybe try some 315/30s next and have more suspension travel.

It's all a matter of trial and error :)