The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

Yeah it looks nice Kaan, they have been doing custom cnc for ages, I had custom bits made last year and shipped out. They really are anal about their work, far from cheap though.

I've been following them for a while now and I can back that there work is second to none, some real great products they produce. It really isn't cheap especially for one off items which is why I tried to get the group buy on the go :D But yeah now the covers are being made they do look rather tasty!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Small but major update:

The car is due to be picked up on the 4th October for its journey over to SRD, by this time the engine should be pretty much complete if all goes to plan we're just waiting on the billet timing belt covers and a few bits from the chromers.

It will be nice to get these bits on the engine to complete it before the car goes there as it's not seen the new engine yet ;) then once the car's there the rest of the work can commence.

I'm not sure how long it's going to take as there is still some major work to do still but it's definitely not far off. The ultimate dream is almost a reality and I can't wait :ecstatic:

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

Great news :)

Bet your more excited than a kid at Christmas now you have a date for then car going in, will still look forward to your updates.

Yeah definitely mate, I can't believe this journey of all the money and all the hard work will give the end result sitting in my garage within a few months. To be honest I'm scared already to drive it :eek:

Same here mate, I had a huge K&N fitted before I picked mine up. Shame I'm changing turbo setup now, as a 6" ID K&N and polished intake hard pipe will be useless to me on my new 6870 setup lol. John always ran it without a filter, but this worried me. It only takes a small bit of debris to get sucked in and you've got one hell of an expensive mess to sort out. Does look cool at a show though :cool:

6" Intake pipe :shock: Definetly a bit overkill on a smaller turbo I think that would even look silly on mine lol. There's always that chance something could get sucked in but to be safe it's always best to run with a filter, but as you said at shows its just there to look cool :)

It was a GT47 T6 Kaan and that was the size of the inlet. Took ages to get hold of a 6" polished intake pipe with a 45deg bend in it believe it or not! Lol (apparently very hard to mandrel bend pipe of this diameter). Had to get one from PHR in the states through MVP in the end.

Edited by Phlukey (see edit history)