The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A possibility, but there's probably some kind of copyright I would have thought.

You just make them a little different, all your after is the main dimensions which saves shed loads

of time measuring the stock covers etc.

Machining these once you have the program is very easy and pretty quick

Lucky, is that your own tow bed :cool:, how did it go on without tow hook?

Not mine it's a guy Lee sorted for me. The bed is quite low as the winch is too so he just.clipped it to the front wishbone and pulled it up.

Can't wait to see this running. Looks awesome on the trailer :)

Cheers, I can't wait either :)

I got my billet timing covers today, very fast delivery!

I'm going to send them to get mirror polished then to Lee to get them on the engine.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=192421&d=1412614139

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=192422&d=1412614155

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Kaan, i haven't read the whole 100 pages of your thread so sorry if anyone's already asked but any plans to put a wing on her? Shes a beaut!

Thanks Chris, I don't blame you I wouldn't wanna read 100 pages!!

I did have a TRD spoiler but fancied a change, I'll probably put one back on if I get bored of the look again :)

Thats what i think im gonna do to mine mate, fed up of everyone asking me if its a Ferrari now lol. When will you be up at running and ready for a bluewater meet? Early next year?

Lol or an Aston Martin, yeah early next year mate I'll be up and running hopefully. I haven't been to Bluewater in my Supra for ages!!

Guest AshtonC

Well after reading the whole thread from start to finish I am astonished at the amount of work you have put into this! Really love you're new colour choice too much better than the first one! Can't wait to see it finished and get a start up video :p

Love this build so much! credit to you and SRD. i can see me doing another one soon lmao

Thanks Mitch, I'm surprised you haven't yet to be honest :D

Well after reading the whole thread from start to finish I am astonished at the amount of work you have put into this! Really love you're new colour choice too much better than the first one! Can't wait to see it finished and get a start up video :p

Wow I admire anyone that takes the time to read this whole thread. Thanks for the kind words very much appreciated :thumbs:

Guest AshtonC
Thanks Mitch, I'm surprised you haven't yet to be honest :D

Wow I admire anyone that takes the time to read this whole thread. Thanks for the kind words very much appreciated :thumbs:

Well I like to get the full story otherwise I wouldn't have known all the changes the car has undergone! ;)

Wow. Impressive mate. :)

Thanks mate :)

Well I like to get the full story otherwise I wouldn't have known all the changes the car has undergone! ;)

Yeah you can kind of see the reasons behind such major changes, it's been a hell of a journey!