The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I lost overview of your project (too focused on the engine :D ) ... what rims are you going for? Will you keep the one's you had on the car?

Don't forget that the bigger ASNU injectors are available now. ;)

My ASNU 1100 were 89%DC at 840 rhhp on 50% ethanol. 900 rhhp will be the absolute limit on ethanol. I know that you want more ;) :D

Sorry mate too many things going on at once I should stick to updating one thing at a time lol :blush:

The 1400cc are just being released, can always upgrade them later. Don't want too much power with running the engine in.

As for the wheels I haven't decided yet, I'll get the Rotas powder coated for now as they look a bit worn out then next year swap them for something else. Something big, wide, dishy and shiney :D

Edit: And my gearbox is only rated to 800RWHP

Sorry mate too many things going on at once I should stick to updating one thing at a time lol :blush:

The 1400cc are just being released, can always upgrade them later. Don't want too much power with running the engine in.

As for the wheels I haven't decided yet, I'll get the Rotas powder coated for now as they look a bit worn out then next year swap them for something else. Something big, wide, dishy and shiney :D

Edit: And my gearbox is only rated to 800RWHP

There's a set of 10j and 13j widebody CCW classics on Supraforums at the moment!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?832993-CCW-Classics-amp-TRD-Wide-body-kit-for-SALE!

There's a set of 10j and 13j widebody CCW classics on Supraforums at the moment!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?832993-CCW-Classics-amp-TRD-Wide-body-kit-for-SALE!

They're nice, I was originally planning to go the classics/LM route but think something else would suit my car better. Plus those ones require a spacer on the rear.

Something along the lines of these I think would look quite tasty -

wheelsboutique-lamborghini-murcielago-adv1-wheels-2.jpg

I fitted my new tires today!!

They make my old 315s look tiny :D:d

Once the engine is in to drop the front a bit the stance should look spot on, I'll maybe swap the 20mm spacers on the rear for 10mm just to be sure there is no rubbing when the car squats.

attachment.php?attachmentid=190464&stc=1&d=1409339937

attachment.php?attachmentid=190465&stc=1&d=1409339968

attachment.php?attachmentid=190466&stc=1&d=1409339968

attachment.php?attachmentid=190467&stc=1&d=1409339968

attachment.php?attachmentid=190468&stc=1&d=1409339968

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

Guest Nicholas

Looks mean Kaan, are those rear arches not going to hit the tyre's when the car squats under hard acceleration? Also if you drop the front like the rear you may scrape the road :(

The wheels should tuck if I run a smaller spacer but I can't have the suspension too soft unless I modify under the arch and cut more metal out. The front drops about 30mm with the engine in but it should be ok as that's how I had it before. Just no speed bumps or steep gradients!

Guest Nicholas
The wheels should tuck if I run a smaller spacer but I can't have the suspension too soft unless I modify under the arch and cut more metal out. The front drops about 30mm with the engine in but it should be ok as that's how I had it before. Just no speed bumps or steep gradients!

:thumbs:

That looks the nuts mate!

also dont sell those 20mm spacers until i try them on mine.

Also LOL at your front end its as high as mine.......granted you dont have an engine but still.......

Cheers mate :) Yeah no worries I'll save them and bring them over one day :thumbs:

Awesome stance mate, I still think you should do the wheels in silver or polished to have the dish stand out.

Cheers bud, I do wanna change the wheels next year but for now they will do. I do think black wheels with drag radials look nice though!