The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the covers mate. Think of have to have to have them mirror polished through. The machining marks would annoy me.

Cheers mate, your right it's not the prettiest finish, I told him I would polish them myself though :)

Polished then anodised for me

I think he's making black anodized set next I'll have to get a picture.

Loving the billet timing belt covers mate :thumbs: there's some serious machineing hours been put into those I know as do simiilar machining in my trade, as others have said nice little touch to an epic build. :)

Thanks mate, I'm sure there's alot more to it than pushing a few buttons!

Less than 24 hours now before the car goes out of my sight and into the capable hands of SRD :yahoo:

Its a shame I don't have the covers yet to bring with me tomorrow but I'll send them in the post more than likely next week then once these go on the rest of the parts can start going on and practically finish off the engine. Such an exciting time for me as I've been dying to see the finished engine with all the parts I've been collecting over the past couple of years.

I'll make sure to grab some pictures tomorrow :)

Thanks mate, I'm sure there's alot more to it than pushing a few buttons!

Less than 24 hours now before the car goes out of my sight and into the capable hands of SRD :yahoo:

Its a shame I don't have the covers yet to bring with me tomorrow but I'll send them in the post more than likely next week then once these go on the rest of the parts can start going on and practically finish off the engine. Such an exciting time for me as I've been dying to see the finished engine with all the parts I've been collecting over the past couple of years.

I'll make sure to grab some pictures tomorrow :)

Excited for you to bud and can imagine how you must be feeling :) looking forward myself to seeing this monster of an engine in its final resting place, I can't wait for my car to go in now so hopefully not long.

Do you know how long Lee will have your car for finishing of everything he needs to do?

Excited for you to bud and can imagine how you must be feeling :) looking forward myself to seeing this monster of an engine in its final resting place, I can't wait for my car to go in now so hopefully not long.

Do you know how long Lee will have your car for finishing of everything he needs to do?

I'm not sure to be honest, before Christmas hopefully :)

Just in time for the snow and ice...........

I choose to call you out for a race on jan 4th at 3am thanet way.....if you refuse i win....

Done deal :D

Nice Kaan. Lee will finish it off perfectly :)

There is no other person I would trust with my car, he is a legend!

Wastegates have all been refurbed with new diaphragms etc and Zircotech coated.

Turbo oil lines installed with heat proof sleeving.

Aftermarket lower water elbow was needed cause of the size of the turbo, it also looks a bit better than stock :)

And that's it until tomorrow...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=192201&d=1412364548

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=192200&d=1412364535

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=192199&d=1412364518

IMG-20141003-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20141003-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20141003-WA0007.jpg

£170 shipping!?:faint:

I take it that's all import duties and taxes also mate!? Seems very high!?

I hope so mate, I paid in full before questioning the break up of the shipping total. It does seem steep for something that weighs less than 2lbs.

Perhaps it's a super express next day deliverey :shrug: