The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

For what it's worth, I doubt you will get any impartial advice from members in regards to Paul, some members think highly of him, some don't. I'm reserving judgement until I actually meet the bloke and see his stock. From what I have seen on PH, price wise they are higher than what a Forum member sells a Supra for, but that's a pretty common trend with any Trader, Supra specific or not. My advice is too make time when your home to go view them and see for yourself. If you like what you see, buy it, if not simply walk away.

My questions etc are totally impartial as i have had no dealings with PBC.

Having sold a few cars in my time i've never told someone to go away i'm not selling you

the car because i don't like you or think your a nob, i find that somewhat unbelievable

and as for the warranty mentioned that they just have lots of spares from other cars

also to be rather strange.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is having parts available strange? Seems a logical way to make extra money and also be able to provide extra service.

"selling a few cars" is a bit different to doing it for a living and putting your professional reputation on the line for.

so your saying me and alot of other member are chavs? because that bellend didnt reply to our emails. he can shove his cars up his lazy bumhole.

also where do these chavs get 10k from? dole money must have gone up.

and for the warranty i think thats rubbish. whats stopping someone adding a boost controller and upping the boost and popping the turbos, then just disconnect the boost controller and claim. so easy and i dont believe that.

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

You buy a single turbo supra from PBC and then blow it up, this had pistons, rods, balanced bottom

end blah blah, what happens if the parts box PBC has doesn't have a built motor or the same single turbo, the same parts your engine had etc etc

What happens if you buy a UK TT and the turbo's let go, do they just fit j specs on there if they have no spare UK tubbies

I'd rather have a warranty that says what i get and is a proper contract between

myself and the warranty company

Selling cars is selling cars simple, you buy for £xx and sell for £xx and hope

it doesn't come back needing repairs inside the warranty period unless

you sell the buyer a warranty that will cover any dramas

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Can't wait to see the new premises, got to be better than whats on the sale site..........unless its like a mission impossible film (taken when local ford dealer shuts for lunch and all outside signs changed to PBC) I think the cars he sells look really brill and someone told me you get a free fence panel with every deal. I need a new fence panel.............

Why is having parts available strange? Seems a logical way to make extra money and also be able to provide extra service.

"selling a few cars" is a bit different to doing it for a living and putting your professional reputation on the line for.

I've worked from a large car pitch on a main rd with a 20 car indoor showroom

selling cars and never hurt my rep because of who i sold a particular car too and

i've sold to the strangest people imaginable :)

You buy a single turbo supra from PBC and then blow it up, this had pistons, rods, balanced bottom

end blah blah, what happens if the parts box PBC has doesn't have a built motor or the same single turbo, the same parts your engine had etc etc

What happens if you buy a UK TT and the turbo's let go, do they just fit j specs on there if they have no spare UK tubbies

I'd rather have a warranty that says what i get and is a proper contract between

:yeahthat: Good point Dnk !!

I've worked from a large car pitch on a main rd with a 20 car indoor showroom

selling cars and never hurt my rep because of who i sold a particular car too and

i've sold to the strangest people imaginable :)

what you sold mate was a different kettle of fish, you cant compare that to a high performance market bud.

Dnk your missing the point here mate there is no warranty company i know that will provide half the cover we do.

If there is one i would like to know, it would make our life much more simple.

One would presume that a warranty offered by a company and backed up with nothing is as strong as the company. I.e the warranty won't exist if the company vanishes or goes insolvent .

Is Paul's warranty on paper? If not its a verbal contract and good luck enforcing that.

My point... Paper warranties provided by an impartial company might have many exclusions but at least they will exist when they are needed (so long as the matter is not excluded by virtue of the wording). Paul's promise is just that, and can easily be broken.

The above said, I've emailed Paul via eBay and he replied immediately. I was impressed with him and how honest he appeared. Id go look at his cars.

Yes but ask yourself this question that many do wonder... Who is Paul brown if that's even a real person ;)

lol comments like this make me laugh, Joe mate im on site 8-3 everyday 7 days a week. Pop round your welcome in fact you will leave feeling a very lucky boy as we have this badboy and we all know what you like doing with them..:)

Whats stopping them mate is they wont be sold the car in the first place. :)

so you dont sell your cars at all

dont be a tool anyone can add a boost controller, lots of people here have boost controllers, and there not chavs or ginger.

so how would you know if a buyer is going to add a boost controller or not?

lol comments like this make me laugh, Joe mate im on site 8-3 everyday 7 days a week. Pop round your welcome in fact you will leave feeling a very lucky boy as we have this badboy and we all know what you like doing with them..:)

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/3929748457.jpg

Oooh but you do know how to use them better than me don't you fella... Hello farmer brown cars... Well get back to you, just busy using my strap on parsnip on some unlucky fella ;) so we'll get back to you shortly and shaft you too in just a bit.

Oooh but you do know how to use them better than me don't you fella... Hello farmer brown cars... Well get back to you, just busy using my strap on parsnip on some unlucky fella ;) so we'll get back to you shortly and shaft you too in just a bit.

:) must add Joe although its covered under warranty, if that blows in use its going to be painfull boy.......:)

:) must add Joe although its covered under warranty, if that blows in use its going to be painfull boy.......:)

That's fine fella :) obviously if your offering these warranty about you must first familiarise yourself with what your selling, all I ask is that you wash it before you sell it on.

I don't want this thread to have to disappear again like all the others.

To be fair to Paul, he's being very polite on here given the circumstances.

What I'd like is for the Op to contact Paul to see how he gets on.

Dnk your missing the point here mate there is no warranty company i know that will provide half the cover we do.

If there is one i would like to know, it would make our life much more simple.

You need to answer the questions here...... and that is, you sell a high BHP Supra, with full rebuilt engine etc etc, the works..... it blows up and is covered under your warrenty. What happens if you don't have the same spec parts in your garage? And how would the customer know the parts from the garage would be any good and wouldn't blow up in a couple of weeks anyway?

Warranty with a warranty company means new parts, not 2nd hand.

You need to answer the questions here..

Why does he? Are you thinking of buying a car from him, or are you just jumping on him like most others in this thread?

Lets keep criticisms from people who have actually dealt with Mr Brown personally shall we? I don't like the witch hunt direction this thread has taken.