The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

Hi

Just a quick email to say, regarding our repuation. There is nothing on this forum to suggest we sold a bad car to any body for we did anything bad to be honest. The posts these guys keep refering to is one guy who clearly had no intentions of buying and still hasn't bought a car bieng refused a viewing!!!. Apart from that there are some very jealous individuals making immature self-soothing remarks to please themselves perhaps and thats pretty much it.

Just to add we have a 12 months unlimlited mileage warranty on all of our TT supras. So you will be covered for track use too! Also please if anybody does get a chance come and view our stock and you will see why we have outsold any other jap performance dealer at least 10 fold over the last year!!!.

You will find our stock is the cleanest and the 'mintest' compared to anybodies. If you dont agree then we will refund twice your travel costs. Can't be anymore fairer than that.

Of course we can't please everybody, beacause we do choose who we sell our cars too. Unlike other dealers its not about the money. If someone sounds not right or asks us if we can supply them a 'wicked' looking supra we will ask them to take their business elsewhere. Its quite simple, now if they want to spit out their dummy and go cry on a forum about it let them.

Regards

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Just a quick email to say, regarding our repuation. There is nothing on this forum to suggest we sold a bad car to any body for we did anything bad to be honest. The posts these guys keep refering to is one guy who clearly had no intentions of buying and still hasn't bought a car bieng refused a viewing!!!. Apart from that there are some very jealous individuals making immature self-soothing remarks to please themselves perhaps and thats pretty much it.

Just to add we have a 12 months unlimlited mileage warranty on all of our TT supras. So you will be covered for track use too! Also please if anybody does get a chance come and view our stock and you will see why we have outsold any other jap performance dealer at least 10 fold over the last year!!!.

You will find our stock is the cleanest and the 'mintest' compared to anybodies. If you dont agree then we will refund twice your travel costs. Can't be anymore fairer than that.

Of course we can't please everybody, beacause we do choose who we sell our cars too. Unlike other dealers its not about the money. If someone sounds not right or asks us if we can supply them a 'wicked' looking supra we will ask them to take their business elsewhere. Its quite simple, now if they want to spit out their dummy and go cry on a forum about it let them.

Regards

It's not about the money ? that's a new one on me from a car trader.

So i turn up with £10k to spend but i'm a bit of a nob so you tell me to take

my cash elsewhere ?

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Just to add we have a 12 months unlimlited mileage warranty on all of our TT supras. So you will be covered for track use too!

So If i was to buy a TT from you, thrash it round a track a 10 months later and blow the turbos, I could return it to you for a repair under warranty???

So If i was to buy a TT from you, thrash it round a track a 10 months later and blow the turbos, I could return it to you for a repair under warranty???

As we all know there are warranties and then there are warranties ;)

I'd be interested to see exactly what you get on a TT from PBC, basically

whats covered, up to how much and how many claims you can make

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

As we all know there are warranties and then there are warranties ;)

I'd be interested to see exactly what you get on a TT from PBC, basically

whats covered, up to how much and how many claims you can make

Well I can imagine you would get a parsnip to remind you of how much you've just been anal raped lol.

Yes bud thats right buy any sup from us and give as much parsnip as you like anything blows, we will come to you collect the car, leave you a replacement car (if you require one) fix your car and drop it off to you. This is not one of those booklet type warranties its our personal warranty and we have the spare parts/recovery truck on display at our premisis so potential customers can see its just not talk, you will see two fully reconed TT6 enines in our workshop plus we have numerous breakers (TT's and Na's) at our storage yard.

We have pretty much everything you need times two/three? including a full single set up.

We dont cover clutches, brakes pads and other wear and tear stuff like wipers etc

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

Yes bud thats right buy any sup from us and give as much parsnip as you like anything blows, we will come to you collect the car, leave you a replacement car (if you require one) fix your car and drop it off to you. This is not one of those booklet type warranties its our personal warranty and we have the spare parts/recovery truck on display at our premisis so potential customers can see its just not talk, you will see two fully reconed TT6 enines in our workshop plus we have numerous breakers (TT's and Na's) at our storage yard.

We have pretty much everything you need times two/three? including a full single set up.

We dont cover clutches, brakes pads and other wear and tear stuff like wipers etc

If that is true then I can say that is the first time I have heard a car trader offering such a service. The only thing I have heard about Paul Brown's is that they spam PH with loads of adverts and also a couple of cases where they don't actually have a show room to show you the cars so people have been called to meet in various places.

Is this true PB? Do you guys have a showroom as such?

It's not about the money ? that's a new one on me from a car trader.

So i turn up with £10k to spend but i'm a bit of a nob so you tell me to take

my cash elsewhere ?

Yep thats right matey, a Supra is an appreciating asset so we are in no rush at all to sell, if you see the way prices are trending in Japan and the amount of interest we have from abroad i would say they will be worth a lot more in the years to come and we wont have many left all in our shores.

Plus also if you sell to a nob hes only going to treat the car like a nob treats a car which will in turn cause you undue warranty issues down the line. So yes we have turned a lot of potential nobs away in the past and will continue to do so. Being in the trade for as long as we have you can tell wrong un from the first few questions they ask, in fact i had one last week ask me quote ' Hi mate want to buy a Supra but i want to buy a wicked looking one!! Do yo have a wicked looking one in stock or can you make me one ' !! :)

If that is true then I can say that is the first time I have heard a car trader offering such a service. The only thing I have heard about Paul Brown's is that they spam PH with loads of adverts and also a couple of cases where they don't actually have a show room to show you the cars so people have been called to meet in various places.

Is this true PB? Do you guys have a showroom as such?

I will take pics of our new place tommorow we can hold 80 cars on site and have room for 18 indoors previously we were based in a smaller unit but again we held 12 cars indoors and about 23 on site.

I think guys mix us up with various other smaller dealers trading from home.

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

If that warranty works as described, then that is a very good service to offer :thumbs: most of the 'paper' ones are ap in my experience.

Does this cover cosmetics too? (ie; rust coming through)

Hi

Regards

i emailed you myself asking about one of your supras a long time ago , and you ignored me too so i decided to go elsewhere. just a general question too.

i know i could have called but if you couldnt be bothered to answer emails after sending 2 then i couldnt be bothered to buy from you. cash in hand at the time.

im not the only one you ignored someone else tried too.

seemed like you could be arsed to sell your cars

i emailed you myself asking about one of your supras a long time ago , and you ignored me too so i decided to go elsewhere. just a general question too.

i know i could have called but if you couldnt be bothered to answer emails after sending 2 then i couldnt be bothered to buy from you. cash in hand at the time.

im not the only one you ignored someone else tried too.

seemed like you could be arsed to sell your cars

I too emailed a while back about a Black UK spec auto. had no response. Bought a White UK spec instead.

You lot can say what you like.

But if I ran a 2nd hand car company. (id quite like to some day) Customer service, after sales. And reputation earned by not selling your stock to Pillocks ("yeah blud he proppa sorted me out with da wikid 400bhp non turbo with noz and fuel saver off ebay. He sed it's faster cause turbos are heavy innit. Is mad Innit, sick. You should totes buy from him") would be top of my list. And this looks like what Paul offers. Do you think a classic Ferrari dealer would sell to someone, in ripped jeans and a tshirt with "burnouts are awesome" on it, talking like someone from only way is Essex? No. So why shouldn't Paul do the same.

Tonnes of people on here complain about chavs owning supras. And pillocks crashing them the first time it rains. Yet when someone says they don't sell to chavs or pillocks they immediately shout BS.

Problem is nobody has spoken up (that I have seen) to back up the warranty etc.

I don't know paul and have never enquired about his cars. But it seems to be a nice way to do business. Might not make you most money tho.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Problem is nobody has spoken up (that I have seen) to back up the warranty etc.

I don't know paul and have never enquired about his cars. But it seems to be a nice way to do business. Might not make you most money tho.

Nobody has refuted the warranty either - and if you can afford a select customer base that'll not earn you the most, but might save you the most, then why not.

Well I must just be a nob then, ahahaha. As after a detailed telephone call, I asked further questions which Paul Brown Cars failed to respond to. I also then made two additional calls and got the reply we are with a customer, we will call you back. Funnily enough I never got a response at all. Maybe it was my hair colour. Two weeks later I bought mine from a chap on here and can say it’s a superb example from a genuine seller.

For what it's worth, I doubt you will get any impartial advice from members in regards to Paul, some members think highly of him, some don't. I'm reserving judgement until I actually meet the bloke and see his stock. From what I have seen on PH, price wise they are higher than what a Forum member sells a Supra for, but that's a pretty common trend with any Trader, Supra specific or not. My advice is too make time when your home to go view them and see for yourself. If you like what you see, buy it, if not simply walk away.

Well I must just be a nob then, ahahaha. As after a detailed telephone call, I asked further questions which Paul Brown Cars failed to respond to. I also then made two additional calls and got the reply we are with a customer, we will call you back. Funnily enough I never got a response at all. Maybe it was my hair colour. Two weeks later I bought mine from a chap on here and can say it’s a superb example from a genuine seller.

Ginger?

For what it's worth, I doubt you will get any impartial advice from members in regards to Paul, some members think highly of him, some don't. I'm reserving judgement until I actually meet the bloke and see his stock. From what I have seen on PH, price wise they are higher than what a Forum member sells a Supra for, but that's a pretty common trend with any Trader, Supra specific or not. My advice is too make time when your home to go view them and see for yourself. If you like what you see, buy it, if not simply walk away.

Yes but ask yourself this question that many do wonder... Who is Paul brown if that's even a real person ;)