The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

I just looked at the yellow S15 thing, the photo of the rolled car shows it's the same vehicle - body kit, wheels, colour, wing mirrors. It'd be too much of a coincidence for a unique car like that to have a non-damaged twin that happened to show up at the dodgiest car dealer we know just when the wrecked one was sold off. Fat lot of good the "assurances" are that an "independant" bodyshop says it's ok. Just says they know more dishonest people in the motor trade, really. Which isn't a massive surprise.

What I don't get is, why continue the pretence? In this day and age of digital cameras and forums and google maps and streetview, why still think you can trade dodgy motors out of a back street but pretend you have a massive premises, pristine stock, and shift a thousand units a year? It's bizarre.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Lbm I was not thinking, Is this better?? I want you to know that I was so devastated by this mishap that I have taken the day off to correct it (nothing to do with the rain I swear) http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.oxfordaerials.co.uk/images/sce/Site%20Images/high%20wycombe.gif&sa=X&ei=6zppUMKOJeWM0AX5h4DoBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc4ngE&usg=AFQjCNEWXweMF4NsagDWPAlBwg2E5D4Sgw

look that dodgy Beaconsfield is on there :D home of the dodgy seat sellers (according to DavidP) :innocent:

Just a quick note to say.

Have read the thread.

Obviously me coming on here to say otherwise, theres no point at all.

So best to respond with proof. Ie photos. Scans etc?

Just got in from work now, have another very busy day tomorrow so you will have to bear with me.

Will have this done by Thursday latest.

Thanks

Hope your good with photoshop.... ;)

Still no pictures of the stock or "showroom". Can't be that hard surely? you go there everyday!

But we knew that anyway, lets be honest.

Don't be too hard on him, he works until 2.30 am!

You would think though, that one of the most important things on his "to do" list would be to defend his company against the points levelled in this thread.

Don't be too hard on him, he works until 2.30 am!

You would think though, that one of the most important things on his "to do" list would be to defend his company against the points levelled in this thread.

How can he defend himself concerning;

A member has bought a car from Paul Brown, but it says Bargain cars on the receipt. This is impossible unless the two companies are one and the same. Paul Brown has always denied any links with this company. One way or another, he's been lying.

No one has ever met Paul Brown. I hate to bring the race card into this, but from what I've read the only people that members have met have been Asian. Paul Brown doesn't seem like a very Asian name :confused: obviously that proves nothing but is unusual. Also, ANY salesmen or company owners I've ever met are keen to introduce themselves by name, this doesn't appear to have happened with any members.

THAT Yellow S15.

I think at this juncture we should ask members of the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) to contribute to this thread...

Edited by j_jza80
Confusion. (see edit history)

How can he defend himself concerning;

A member has bought a car from Paul Brown, but it says Bargain Cars Direct on the Bank Statement. This is impossible unless the two companies are one and the same. Paul Brown has always denied any links with this company. One way or another, he's been lying.

No one has ever met Paul Brown. I hate to bring the race card into this, but from what I've read the only people that members have met have been Aisian. Paul Brown doesn't seem like a very Aisian name :confused: obviously that proves nothing but is unusual. Also, ANY salesmen or company owners I've ever met are keen to introduce themselves by name, this doesn't appear to have happened with any members.

THAT Yellow S15.

I think at this juncture we should ask members of the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) to contribute to this thread...

Fixed!

Should change the thread title to "Paul Brown Cars is a scamming arsehat" or something.

Give the guy a chance, he has a whole streets worth of cars to photograph. Can't be easy taking pictures while having to keep pulling your trackie bottoms up, and your mate is busy welding a new roof on.

I imagine its also hard deciding what adverts will be "stunning" and which ones will be "immaculate"...