The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

Can you leave Watford and Chorleywood alone please Graham?

I'm thinking of selling my Supe and don't want the punters being put off.

Sorry Lbm I was not thinking, Is this better?? I want you to know that I was so devastated by this mishap that I have taken the day off to correct it (nothing to do with the rain I swear) image

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Lbm I was not thinking, Is this better?? I want you to know that I was so devastated by this mishap that I have taken the day off to correct it (nothing to do with the rain I swear) http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.oxfordaerials.co.uk/images/sce/Site%20Images/high%20wycombe.gif&sa=X&ei=6zppUMKOJeWM0AX5h4DoBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc4ngE&usg=AFQjCNEWXweMF4NsagDWPAlBwg2E5D4Sgw

playing it safe :sly:

edit

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)

Just a quick note to say.

Have read the thread.

Obviously me coming on here to say otherwise, theres no point at all.

So best to respond with proof. Ie photos. Scans etc?

Just got in from work now, have another very busy day tomorrow so you will have to bear with me.

Will have this done by Thursday latest.

Thanks

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

This could be good. I have a nice photo outside a Supra dealers from when I got my car. You can borrow it if you want.

It hasn't got 80+ in the back ground but it adds credibility. Land line phone numbers and a couple of Hovis shots would be nice.

H.

How about proof of location also? As the website doesnt take you there.

If, and thats a BIG if, someone wanted to purchase a car from you, if they went by location on the website, they wouldnt get there. Unless is some Harry Potter-esque thing where it only appears if you know its there :confused:

Perhaps we should have a list of genuine questions to answer?

i.e

Why you have you dismissed the engine rebuild warranty earlier in this thread?

Why don't you defend yourself on the MLR? There's at least a dozen threads on there warning members against you.

Why are there persistent claims of bad customer service? Phones not answered, e-mails not replied to, can't arrange viewings etc

Why do you operate "bait and switch" tactics even though these are outlawed? (Promoting a desirable car only for it to be sold and then being offered a inferior substitute)

Any comment on the Yellow S15 claims?

Any proof to the claim you sell 10 times more than the competition? This is reckoned to be around 1200 units a year

Why is your company dissolved at Companies House?

Why has no-one ever met Paul Brown?

You don't need any scans/photos' to answer these genuine questions. Hopefully the answers will reassure genuine customers as to how your business transacts with its customers and secures it's stock.

I'm sure other people may have questions that they would be interested to have answered

Edited by mike101 (see edit history)

Perhaps we should have a list of genuine questions to answer?

i.e

Why you have you dismissed the engine rebuild warranty earlier in this thread?

Why don't you defend yourself on the MLR? There's at least a dozen threads on there warning members against you.

Why are there persistent claims of bad customer service? Phones not answered, e-mails not replied to, can't arrange viewings etc

Why do you operate "bait and switch" tactics even though these are outlawed? (Promoting a desirable car only for it to be sold and then being offered a inferior substitute)

Any comment on the Yellow S15 claims?

Any proof to the claim you sell 10 times more than the competition? This is reckoned to be around 1200 units a year

Why is your company dissolved at Companies House?

Why has no-one ever met Paul Brown?

You don't need any scans/photos' to answer these genuine questions. Hopefully the answers will reassure genuine customers as to how your business transacts with its customers and secures it's stock.

I'm sure other people may have questions that they would be interested to have answered

I think that pretty much covers it..!!

amazes me at the difference between the reaction from a "trader" on this thread and the reaction of Jurgen to the thread last night - Worlds apart.

Jurgen seemed very restrained to be fair to him last night, it was a shocking thread to be fair whereas this witch hunt feels somewhat justified.

By somewhat I mean it is.