The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Graham should buy this. He keeps on about it. :)

I want it soooooooo bad mate but I have to be sensible as 1) I have enough debt as it is 2) I wouldn't like to know how much it would be to insure with all the mods it has..... Somehow I doubt it would pass as being stock :D

Nice to have met you yesterday and check out the car! It does look amazing and I'm still torn over this one!

Excellent meeting you too chap, I dont think ive ever met anyone so big they struggle to fit in a Supra :D

Woolacombe? Damn was in Ilfracombe not long a go and would have loved to come check it out. I know i'm looking for an N/A again but at this price my head is scratching!

Bugger lol

What is the situation with the turbo seals still?

Same as the start of the thread mate :D Will still need doing :)

I'm still in two minds over this one. It's almost too nice to be used as an everyday car, which I would have to use it as. But it's also a hell of a lot of car for the money!

Cheers mate :)

God I'm tempted to sack off my quest for a TT Manual or Single and buy this. Would you reckon between £ 4-5k would rectify the above small issues and allow for a manual conversion chaps?!

When are you free Blackie? I'm away this weekend but weekend after maybe?

God I'm tempted to sack off my quest for a TT Manual or Single and buy this. Would you reckon between £ 4-5k would rectify the above small issues and allow for a manual conversion chaps?!

When are you free Blackie? I'm away this weekend but weekend after maybe?

Pmed mate. JodyT said it will be about £500 to fit a new set of turbos (Getting and fitting) Not sure about the gearbox :)

I'm still in two minds over this one. It's almost too nice to be used as an everyday car, which I would have to use it as. But it's also a hell of a lot of car for the money!

Go on treat yourself. Buy a cheap hedgebouncer for a daily!

Go on treat yourself. Buy a cheap hedgebouncer for a daily!

I wish I could but funds can't stretch that far, especially as I live in Birmingham where insurance is a joke and rules out the two car idea. (£1400 quote for Blackies car from Sky, I'm 36, with 4 years no claims and a clean license).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.