The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its taxed till end of July and moted till october, It wouldnt need anything spent getting it ready. It was serviced when the engine went in with new cambelt, aux belts, water pump and i havent even done 2500k miles in it since then, Havent took it to any shows last year and used the Interceptor and the Gay sol. It had new plugs when Jody put the bpu parts on at the end of last year

Its taxt till end of July and moted till october, It wouldnt need anything spent getting it ready. It was serviced when the engine went in with new cambelt, aux belts, water pump and i havent even done 2000k miles in it since then, Havent took it to any shows last year and used the Interceptor and the Gay sol. It had new plughs when Jody put the bpu parts on at the end of last year

Great, thanks

Could you PM me you address, I might be able to get to you next weekend if that works for you

Just seen your Supra, Looks cool. Id rather sell for cash though :D

Being a NA mate looks is all it is good for, It is a big steaming turd heap compared to yours, Such a nice forum example. I am off to execute myself in my "cool" looking supra to stop hogging your for sale thread.

Being a NA mate looks is all it is good for, It is a big steaming turd heap compared to yours, Such a nice forum example. I am off to execute myself in my "cool" looking supra to stop hogging your for sale thread.

Lol, Chuck 14 grand at yours and you can have the same :)

Lol, Chuck 14 grand at yours and you can have the same :)

That makes me find your for sale price/thread even more amazing, In your avatar what is that you are drinking as my guess would be to put it down and have a good think about it.

Amazing what having money at the right time can buy you nowadays..... Curse my luck.

That makes me find your for sale price/thread even more amazing, In your avatar what is that you are drinking as my guess would be to put it down and have a good think about it.

Amazing what having money at the right time can buy you nowadays..... Curse my luck.

Cheers chap :)

Best of luck with the sale Blackie. Exceedingly good value, even with the turbo seal issue. Any cheaper and you'd be far better off breaking it. Some nice parts on it that I'd say you'd shift very easily. Someone's going to get a great buy here :thumbs:

The turbo issue worries mate as again, I wouldn't know where to start. Who would you recommend?

JodyT from here, Hes fantastic and resonably priced

Best of luck with the sale Blackie. Exceedingly good value, even with the turbo seal issue. Any cheaper and you'd be far better off breaking it. Some nice parts on it that I'd say you'd shift very easily. Someone's going to get a great buy here :thumbs:

Yeah i know, Hoping to keep it in one piece though :D

I can't believe your selling! This makes me want to get rid of the VXR :(

Less chatty more selly :)

All pms answered chaps

I can vouch for this car being in beatiful condition(apart from Blackies obligatory 'love' stains and dog fur all over the interior).

Im totally suprised at the lack of interest, looks like it might not be staying in the club, Off to ebay at the end of the week :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.