The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeeez it's still for sale?

I'm still really into this car, I remember waiting in the traffic to get into Japfest 2010 behind your car. At one point while in traffic you got out your car and let somebody else sit in it, then the traffic moved on a few hundred yards so they drove off leaving you to run down the road behind it till we got stuck again in traffic :D

As before, my problem with the car isn't the turbo seals but the fact it's not an aerotop. I still wonder to myself if that would bother me too much if I had it though.

Jeeeez it's still for sale?

I'm still really into this car, I remember waiting in the traffic to get into Japfest 2010 behind your car. At one point while in traffic you got out your car and let somebody else sit in it, then the traffic moved on a few hundred yards so they drove off leaving you to run down the road behind it till we got stuck again in traffic :D

As before, my problem with the car isn't the turbo seals but the fact it's not an aerotop. I still wonder to myself if that would bother me too much if I had it though.

Hahahaha I remember that :D Its only got a couple of days left on ebay so decide quickly :D Karolinas had an aero for about six month and had the roof off not more than 5 times :D

Hahahaha I remember that :D Its only got a couple of days left on ebay so decide quickly :D Karolinas had an aero for about six month and had the roof off not more than 5 times :D

Ahhh I hate pressure!! But yep I would need to make my mind up fast :D

I haven't had my roof off yet this year, the rain just keeps on coming down here and when it is sunny I'm usually busy :(

Gayham...... like what you did there, Any chance Rob that you could lend me the £5300 instead? I have brought some tickets but tonight's draw is after Blackies ebay sale ends :( Hopefully I will win and blag Blackie with some extra cash to lie to the ebay winner :D

Gayham...... like what you did there, Any chance Rob that you could lend me the £5300 instead? I have brought some tickets but tonight's draw is after Blackies ebay sale ends :( Hopefully I will win and blag Blackie with some extra cash to lie to the ebay winner :D

Yeah im up for that :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.