The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blz do not look for langage. money is talking. bbl here are making bad talk of me i see but i do not now why.

^This guy^ has been taking a lot of flak from people because hes foreign and can't write very good English which doesn't normally bode well but he appears to have paid to join up just to enquire about this car so I think he seems genuine, worth speaking to him imo.

I have realised why i was apprehensive about advertising on Pistonheads, Streams of phone calls from bellends asking exactly the same questions that are explained in the ad. Also a nice mix of "Whats the lowest youll take?" and "Ill have it for £5600 if you replace the turbos" One bloke even offered me £3500, I acually said to him id rather burn it. Wtf is wrong with people??

I have realised why i was apprehensive about advertising on Pistonheads, Streams of phone calls from bellends asking exactly the same questions that are explained in the ad. Also a nice mix of "Whats the lowest youll take?" and "Ill have it for £5600 if you replace the turbos" One bloke even offered me £3500, I acually said to him id rather burn it. Wtf is wrong with people??

Hang in there Blackie I am sure it will find a deserving home. If for any minor chance you still own it in a couple of months I may re-home it for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.