My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who brought it???

Bought ;)

Sorry to see it go Al, it's a lot less than it's worth IMO but I know it was time for you both to part company. Onwards and upwards, is the plan still a van?

Its up to them to say :) Infact im absolutly exstatic it went to a member :D :d

Bought ;)

Sorry to see it go Al, it's a lot less than it's worth IMO but I know it was time for you both to part company. Onwards and upwards, is the plan still a van?

Yep totally :D

Up yours Scott M ;)

And to think I missed your wit on here you Scottish see you next Tuesday :D

On the other hand how's it going?

All good mate, I'm back to around 90% after Al & Ks weekender which is good (a bonus actually, I normally float around 80%).

How's it feel working for a living? Good to be back or is it time for a break?

All good mate, I'm back to around 90% after Al & Ks weekender which is good (a bonus actually, I normally float around 80%).

How's it feel working for a living? Good to be back or is it time for a break?

It is good to be back working just a shame that we have been getting hammered by the rain and a lot of the work has been put back or cancelled as not many people like us removing their roof when it is peeing it down, I tell myself that the weather will be better very soon and then I can crack on with work and sort out my finances.

It sounded like the BBQ weekend was a good one judging by the comments and pictures :D

If I put my head above the parapet is someone going to take a shot at me? This was an impulse purchase, I never saw the original sale thread on here and I saw the auction on ebay two minutes before it finished. I like impulse purchases and this is a good one.

Having now had a an hour or so to think about the car (and without having yet told the wife of the good news!!) I have rationalised that with my own car nearly up to scratch thanks to Rob Mitchell and Paul Whiffen, I can mix and match the best bits of both. Question is, which one do I make the main car; wait and see the new one I guess but mine has only done 50,000 miles. I also have Jamesy's ultra deep dish wheels, now I am thinking they may look better on the new car instead of the old one.

Oh, and I need to find somewhere to keep it.

Decisions decisions!!

If I put my head above the parapet is someone going to take a shot at me? This was an impulse purchase, I never saw the original sale thread on here and I saw the auction on ebay two minutes before it finished. I like impulse purchases and this is a good one.

Having now had a an hour or so to think about the car (and without having yet told the wife of the good news!!) I have rationalised that with my own car nearly up to scratch thanks to Rob Mitchell and Paul Whiffen, I can mix and match the best bits of both. Question is, which one do I make the main car; wait and see the new one I guess but mine has only done 50,000 miles. I also have Jamesy's ultra deep dish wheels, now I am thinking they may look better on the new car instead of the old one.

Decisions decisions!!

1st off you are a swine :D

2nd thing is you can keep it on my drive if you like ;)

That is all.

Decisions decisions!!

Deep dish wheels were always my wish for the Supra :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.