The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a curiosity only at this point, how much would sorting the turbo seals cost?

It would be a second hand bank of turbos for a max of £250 and JodyT above would fit them for a low price (Miles lower than any garage and he knows Supras inside out) But i guess if you could be bothered you could fit them yourself for free so it would still be low priced even after that :)

TURBOS £200 HERE

It would be a second hand bank of turbos for a max of £250 and JodyT above would fit them for a low price (Miles lower than any garage and he knows Supras inside out) But i guess if you could be bothered you could fit them yourself for free so it would still be low priced even after that :)

TURBOS £200 HERE

Thanks for the reply.

For me, it wouldn't be about being bothered but rather being skilled enough lol

If you are not bothered about BPU power then you may find the refitting of both cats would stop the seals leaking.

In the old days, it was quite common for someone decat'ing/BPU'ing to go from a car with no smoking whatsoever to one that had these smokey symptoms.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?125389-Double-Decat-now-iv-blue-smoke&highlight=decat+Blue+smoke

If you are not bothered about BPU power then you may find the refitting of both cats would stop the seals leaking.

In the old days, it was quite common for someone decat'ing/BPU'ing to go from a car with no smoking whatsoever to one that had these smokey symptoms.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?125389-Double-Decat-now-iv-blue-smoke&highlight=decat+Blue+smoke

Awesome, Cheers for the info :) so not too big of a deal then :)

Come get it then :) As i said with the BC off running .9 it doesnt smoke

Will check in with Dave on Tuesday for a full update on the progress of the black supra (Dave has had a virus for a week and not been able to work much) and will come back to you Tuesday, if he does not think it is going to be ready I will come and view your car if thats Ok

Will check in with Dave on Tuesday for a full update on the progress of the black supra (Dave has had a virus for a week and not been able to work much) and will come back to you Tuesday, if he does not think it is going to be ready I will come and view your car if thats Ok

Coolbeans, No problem :)

Thanks, I am serious BTW, not wasting your time

Do you have any other pictures, boot install, engine bay, rear seats, front seats, close up of the wheels etc

Pm your email and ill fire them across

EDIT: Ignore that, Im putting them on photobucket now to put up here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.