The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

Coolbeans. Im just peved at the constant phone calls from bellends :)

My friend had the same problems a little while ago trying to sell his M3, As I have only had a licence for just over a year I have not had to worry about public sales as quite frankly it seems a total pain in the arse.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have realised why i was apprehensive about advertising on Pistonheads, Streams of phone calls from bellends asking exactly the same questions that are explained in the ad. Also a nice mix of "Whats the lowest youll take?" and "Ill have it for £5600 if you replace the turbos" One bloke even offered me £3500, I acually said to him id rather burn it. Wtf is wrong with people??

One word...Tyrekickers!

How hasn't someone snapped your arm off for this?

It's an absolute steal of a price for such a car!

I wish I could have but the Supra in my garage is a mega tight squeeze as is so with the arch extensions there's no chance :(

Awesome motor GLWTS

No sorry mate but ill happily pick you up from Exeter airport :)

Just noted that this was an NA to start with? Makes for a lot of hassle to get it MOT'd over here.

A friend was very interested in it though, will run it past him that it was a NA and see what he says.

cheers

Stunning looking car mate. I'm on the lookout for Supra right now but I had a TT Auto before and as the car will be my everyday car I am leaning towards a tidy manual NA, but this is very tempting..............

Getting towards being the price of a tidy na manual :D

Have you not thought about stripping it Blackie as surely you could get way more that way although it would be bloody sad to do that in all honesty.

I couldnt mate, Id be really upset doing that

This has go me looking to see how much insurance would be.......

As it used to be a NA is it still NA as far as the DVLA are concerned?

The documents havent changed as they say engine unknown but ive always insured it as a tt. Theres not a massive amount of difference in price between insurance on an na and tt tbh. I go through sky with everything declared just incase anything happeneds

Not the insurance quotes I've been pulling off online. I think moving to Birmingham was a bad move as insurance quotes are coming in 2-3 times the price compared to places i've lived before. Think I need to get on the phone to Sky and have a good think........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.