tooquicktostop

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! Love the horns!

I used to have a similar set on my scumrun car.... they were SO much fun!!! I ran through a scuba tank rather than a proper compressor like that. Where are you going to fit them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmV457Kn2DE

I brought the extended fitting kit so the compressor will go in the boot, next to the CO2 cylinder, we think we have a location low in the engine bay for the horns, the compressor only runs when the car is running and then only runs to keep pressure above 85psi, there is a nice shiny red button going in the dash for this

Change of plan on the car as well now, spoke to Ryan via Pm today and am going to fit a Syvecs to the car now, including traction control, knock sensor etc, think this will get the best from the set up as it is (550 injectors going in for now) and will make it almost single ready for the future

Good choice of ECU - not cheap but then again combine it with Ryan's tuning its cost effective in the long run :)