tooquicktostop

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful mate.

She's going to turn some heads on Dragonball - as opposed to Abz, who turns stomachs :D

I tried my best not to laugh at that... don't worry, I got plans in place for Dragonball... you better watch... :D

Great work as well Dave! The engine looks like new!!

Turbos picked up today for hybrid treatment

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/tooquicktostop/001-1.jpg

Dean mate go PHR Street single kit same as mine & mines going still rock solid My old brand new hybrids just lasted 3000 miles before going bang & perfect time to do as well you will not look back & very reliable as well get back into the 500 ++ BHP

Dean mate go PHR Street single kit same as mine & mines going still rock solid My old brand new hybrids just lasted 3000 miles before going bang & perfect time to do as well you will not look back & very reliable as well get back into the 500 ++ BHP

Its not quite that simple Lui, I would need injectors, ECU, Single kit, FPR, performance clutch etc, I am trying to keep the costs sensible and build a nice BPU car

Its not quite that simple Lui, I would need injectors, ECU, Single kit, FPR, performance clutch etc, I am trying to keep the costs sensible and build a nice BPU car

Good point Dean mate lets hope whos doing the hybrids does a great job & last longer than mine did lucky enough I got mine replaced by Envy under warranty & now been sold one & Rob TRD in the wide body has them fitted to his one & still going strong

Good point Dean mate lets hope whos doing the hybrids does a great job & last longer than mine did lucky enough I got mine replaced by Envy under warranty & now been sold one & Rob TRD in the wide body has them fitted to his one & still going strong

Hey Lui, do you want to buy some full stops? I have some for sale if you are interested my friend? :p

I cleaned the engine (carefully) with super degreaser (jizer type stuff) used a stiff brush to move the stubborn stuff and then carefully pressure wash it, blew it all off with the air gun and then squirted all holes with wd40 to displace any water.

Sorry for the lack of pics etc but its all prep atm so boring stuff ;0).