Fuel Pressure adaptor

Knock sensor

2x Cobra Daytona black seats

2x seat runners

1 ARP carbon cooling panel

Blitz EGT Gauge and sensor

2x WELD drag wheels and tyres

2 WELD wheels centre caps

Genuine answer Jamie is I am not adding it up, I planned it that way this time, no point worrying about it

Best way, i did start to add up mine but when i hit 16k i thought sod that and its got too far to worry now.... still aint finished which is the scary thing plus mine is a baby, dread to think what the big boys layout

Not with BPU, I would look a bit of a fool !

The car will be going single after Dragonball, everything is on there now with exception of a clutch and injectors

I reckon some 272 cams and a plenum too :D would be nice to know what the stock tubbies are capable of in their ultimate setup (you're not far off now)

Genuine answer Jamie is I am not adding it up, I planned it that way this time, no point worrying about it

Best way, I spent £40k building mine (sold it for £13k) but had every penny spent paid back by 5 years of constant smiles every time I drove it without a single breakdown. Build it right and you won't regret :)

Where you going to get a 600 BHP GTR for single Supra money?

to do a single probably, on a 93,you need all new suspension, all new everything, cheaper to get a gtr

at this stage you are always replacing parts on them, you need to strip it to the chassis and redo the whole car, reseal it

to do a single probably, on a 93,you need all new suspension, all new everything, cheaper to get a gtr

at this stage you are always replacing parts on them, you need to strip it to the chassis and redo the whole car, reseal it

Dont think you need to go this far to enjoy a reliable single Supra, some do, I wont be !