The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec TT6 arrives at Supraloopy's tomorrow,the project begins

tooquicktostop

Dean, out of interest, which Turbo option did you got for with CR? Hybrids or just the standard rebuild? I'm looking at getting mine refurbed by them. (Sorry for the Hijack!)

I went for the all steel internals not hybrid, I will go single at some point so did not want to spend the additional funds, they have come back looking like brand new turbos, very happy with them and they will run at 1.3bar no problem

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went for the all steel internals not hybrid, I will go single at some point so did not want to spend the additional funds, they have come back looking like brand new turbos, very happy with them and they will run at 1.3bar no problem

I taught steel internals are considered hybrids? What price I'd it for a refurb, looking good!

CT turbos versus turbo technics, any reason you went for them? I am sure mine will need refurb at some stage :-)

They seem to have a good reputation, Dave spoke to them for some time and they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable, price was OK and they picked up and delivered, they did a great job looks wise and they have a warranty

Aircon I think, did not get a billet for this but you can get them, I was not planning on doing any billet pulleys at first, its becoming a very expensive project !

You can say that again! :D

Though once finished it will be a solid top end BPU Supra :thumbs: