Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, the numbers have changed my Saturday plans completely. Might have to find a racing circuit or somewhere like that to meet up.

There's usually loads of parking at the coast resorts but I was going inland for the meet. Time to get out the Google maps again.

John, may be Digital could help you there, he may know of the perfect place, he also may not, ..... sigh.

ok this is looking good for me to make just want to ask,

can anyone confrim that it will be around 600 miles round trip once the other side of the water? trying to work millage out :)

If your working your fuel out.....DONT :D:D:D

Isle of Wight, so i have got the most expensive strech of water in the world to cross :rolleyes:

Is it then cheaper for you to get to Calais and meeting us there? Saves you fuel and tunnel cost?

Actually do you even have passenger car ferries which go there even?

Is it then cheaper for you to get to Calais and meeting us there? Saves you fuel and tunnel cost?

Actually do you even have passenger car ferries which go there even?

no we have ferries which go to portsmouth, southampton, or lymington. So got no choice.

What time is the rough idea for the Channel tunnel time back?

no we have ferries which go to portsmouth, southampton, or lymington. So got no choice.

What time is the rough idea for the Channel tunnel time back?

Will be roughly 4pm, to allow time for people to get back home.

£500 are you having a Giraffe?

If I get £350 I will be suicidal.

H.

1000 mile trip so worst case scenario is 200 per tank and 100 each time to fill it with V Power (or similar). I don't know how you loony tunes drive so I am planning for the worst :D

£500 Must have a lead foot:blink:

ummmmmmmmmm.well not rearly but there is always some one who wants to burn some notes,well that just say's GO in my books(we drive tactors in cornwall so anything is fasts), I just like to keep up with the moving trafic, you dont want to be coming up to standing trafic

Edited by Slam (see edit history)