The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Here a video of last week-end's race.

I finished 2nd in the 800-1000 hp class, and did 3rd place overall amongst 114 cars. I'm over the moon with that result. I would have reached 300+ km/h (187+ mph) on the 0.6 ml if I had started in 1st gear, but that's for the next race then.

Enjoy

:thumbs::D

Awesome result Luc :thumbs: your motor sure does shift now :D

Thanks Andy ;)

Your car is looking and sounding gorgeous mate :D so when you planning to break the 200mph barrier? ;)

/QUOTE]

Cheers mate. To get 200 mph on the half mile, I need more power :)

Looks like so much fun. I wish there would be an event like that here.

It was awesome Krister. I loved the event. :D

Next rolling race is in 25th of September.

I got an e-mail that I will have a place for sure. Some more finetuning will be done till then.

The major thing will be that I'm gonna start in 1st gear ; Lee will probably fly over to come with me to the event.

I may order a set of WELDS 15" rear rims with street radials ; proper traction in 1st and 2nd gear will hopefully bring me between 305-310 km/h.

Next rolling race is in 25th of September.

I got an e-mail that I will have a place for sure. Some more finetuning will be done till then.

The major thing will be that I'm gonna start in 1st gear ; Lee will probably fly over to come with me to the event.

I may order a set of WELDS 15" rear rims with street radials ; proper traction in 1st and 2nd gear will hopefully bring me between 305-310 km/h.

Sounds brilliant! Would be cool to get all the SRD cars over there for some fun :)

Well done Luc, you've really brought great pride and prestige to the forum. Ignore the hate, the winner is the person the crosses the line with the fastest terminal, which (excluding the cheat) was you. :thumbs:

Radials and 1st gear launches will see you beat them anyway, its a shame it wasn't a 60kph start, 50 is right inbetween gears for you!

Nice vid Luc, you got à beast now :) be careful !

Thanks mate ;)

Great videos Luc and love the sound of your motor :D

Be good to see how you get on next time with the extra tweaks and the 15" Welds on.

Cheers Andy :)

Sounds brilliant! Would be cool to get all the SRD cars over there for some fun :)

That would be cool Chris. Lee will join me in September. :)

Great stuff mate, car looks beautiful too.

Thanks ;)

Hi Luc nice videos the car looks really nice good luck with it:thumbs::ok:

Cheers Jose ;)

Can't believe the amount of hate you are getting in those gumball youtube video's, these idiots have no idea what they are on about. Fat tyres and 1st gear should shut them up next time, can't wait!

I don't give a s$$$ about youtube comments in general. Thank you :)

Car does sound great, good luck in sept

Thank you ;)

Well done Luc, you've really brought great pride and prestige to the forum. Ignore the hate, the winner is the person the crosses the line with the fastest terminal, which (excluding the cheat) was you. :thumbs:

Radials and 1st gear launches will see you beat them anyway, its a shame it wasn't a 60kph start, 50 is right inbetween gears for you!

Thank you very much Zach. I'm proud to have brought the SRD creation so high on the podium. I never read the youtube comments .... generally guys who own VW Polos and never been in a real fast car apart Gran Tourismo.

Yeah .... 50kph isn't the best launching speed for a Supra

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra