The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Cheers guys.

The box has been inspected : syncro 4 is damaged, as well as the complete 5th gear combo.

Luckily, Jacks has everything in stock (4th gear is on its way and should be with them beginning of next week).

The box will be shipped back to Lee next Friday (if all goes well).

Luc

Edited by Luxluc (see edit history)

Here the dynoplot on E85 @ 2.1 bar

After the dyno marked torque overload in 4th gear, Lee ran in 5th gear ... therefore a lower torque figure on the dynosheet

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Luxluc/Dyno%20E85_zpszemxmmkq.jpg

That spool is incredible for 1000hp! I bet it's a monster to drive on the road. It's a shame to hear about the gearbox issues, but also fortunate that it's being fixed as quickly as possible!

• 3 weeks later...
Months of waiting :p does that enjoy it buddy!! Such a great car you have

Cheers mate :)

Good news big guy, back in time for summer :cool:

Racing it this year once it's back home?

Hey Steve ; the race is Germany is on Sunday .. so just in time ;)

Awesome, good luck with it. Not many cars will be able to keep up with it now :)

Hopefully not Steve. Cheers.

Glad to see it all coming back together again and ready for pick up dude! I really need to see this at some point lol

Thanks Alex

My Supra is back home.

I have to praise the complete SRD team. Their work gets better and better. My Supra is awesome. SRD went so deep into detail this year that I consider my Supra as perfect for me.

It drives even better than before (although running that 1000 hp setup).

I want to thank SRD for building me such a monster.

My Supra is back home.

I have to praise the complete SRD team. Their work gets better and better. My Supra is awesome. SRD went so deep into detail this year that I consider my Supra as perfect for me.

It drives even better than before (although running that 1000 hp setup).

I want to thank SRD for building me such a monster.

No problem Luc, its a pleasure as always and glad your happy with it :thumbs:

Nice luc. Have you thought of getting some drag radials on it with all these rolling races you do? Maybe a good idea?

You are right Chris ; I really want to keep my CCW's and Stoptech big brakes though. I'm not to keen on the 15" drag radial setup. It has to remain a street car. ;)

Awesome, the engine bay did look smart :cool:.

Thanks mate :)

Sounds like your very happy with your car Luc :) and SRD have done an outstanding job as always :thumbs:

Need some pics :D

Thanks Andrew ;)

Here a video of last week-end's race.

I finished 2nd in the 800-1000 hp class, and did 3rd place overall amongst 114 cars. I'm over the moon with that result. I would have reached 300+ km/h (187+ mph) on the 0.6 ml if I had started in 1st gear, but that's for the next race then.

Enjoy

Here a video of last week-end's race.

I finished 2nd in the 800-1000 hp class, and did 3rd place overall amongst 114 cars. I'm over the moon with that result. I would have reached 300+ km/h (187+ mph) on the 0.6 ml if I had started in 1st gear, but that's for the next race then.

Enjoy

Nice one luc, how is the traction? I would of thought you would be spinning in first and second.

Nice one luc, how is the traction? I would of thought you would be spinning in first and second.

TRC on the Syvecs cuts boost in 2nd ; it only gives around 1.5 bar in 2nd ; from 3rd gear on, full boost / 2.1 bar is there.

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra