The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

after something like 40 calls, someone at his garage said that my gearbox was picked up monday by a company..

Hope it's true

If that is true then surely the rest of us would also be receiving our parts too. I for one have not received mine yet so im guessing its lies. Did you speak with Kenny yourself or was it someone else that worked there?

Also would you be able to PM me his work number so that someone from back home could call him for me. As much as I would love to speak to him myself im not prepared to pay £1 per minute on an international call to him.

Hodge would be interested to know what they advise when you speak to them

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citizan Advice, Police involvement and then ban him from the club, even with the bad circumstances he is having it doesnt take 5mins to pm a response.

BAN!

Dont ban him yet!

We all want to know what his response to this thread will be first if he ever logs on again that is :innocent:

none of my business but are you guys really still hoping to get your parts

if he still had them then he would have sent them by now

imo he has no intention of sorting your guys refunds out hes just dragging it on

if it was me i would have taken it further ages ago

he owes you guys thousands,

fair enough something bad happened in his life

but it doesnt take more than 2 mins to update in this thread.

or he could atleast answer his phone

imo he has no intention of sorting your guys refunds out hes just dragging it on

Mate I am 100% on what you said just then. Problem for me though is that I am away with work until March. If I was in the U.K I would not have let this go on for so long as it is beyond a joke now. Like you said it doesnt take 2 minutes to update this thread.

When I get back I will be sorting out all loose ends including this one if it is still outstanding when I get back. I have no issues with going all the way up there and getting it sorted if thats what it takes.

Its such a shame that something like this has happened as I believe any new members coming on here and seeing this may be put off from buying things in the future. This is why I think as a club we should do something about it and a convoy up there to get the parts back would be my idea.

Just dont be going up there before March though because I dont want to miss out on the explanation that he gives :rolleyes:

i think maybe when buying off new members it might be a good idea to pay the paypal charges then your covered at least until there well known and safe, i did get stuff off kenny and did have to wait but he did send it. i think where he sold up everything to so mant different people he might of sent bits to the wrong place or maybe sold them twice. just a idea

i think maybe when buying off new members it might be a good idea to pay the paypal charges then your covered at least until there well known and safe, i did get stuff off kenny and did have to wait but he did send it. i think where he sold up everything to so mant different people he might of sent bits to the wrong place or maybe sold them twice. just a idea

I bought some expensive things off him before and they arrived fine so I had no issues with buying something for £85 off him which is what im still waiting for now. The problem with this one is the fact that it was all going really smooth with everyone receiving parts and then all of a sudden it all came to a halt. Just seems a bit strange that it went from all good to nothing being received for anyone at all.

If he did make the mistake of selling them twice then why not just own up and issue refunds. Im sure people would be more understanding than just ignoring it and hoping it goes away. Very strange.

Even more strange that he works at a garage in Glasgow which we could easily find him at if it gets to that stage. Why no update is my main question here.

It would not of happened on supraforums, you need to be a member for 2 years before you can sell anything on the forum.

Easy to say now but he had so much stuff i wanted, spare engines and the phr rear arms i very much wanted, i just looked at it as being a risk what with him being such a new member so held off, I think he knew this and used his contact with TDR as giving his forsale thread some trust to customers.

I hope you guys get your money back, if i was close to him id be straight round there, i think you guys need to call the police and find out your options.

It would not of happened on supraforums, you need to be a member for 2 years before you can sell anything on the forum.

Easy to say now but he had so much stuff i wanted, spare engines and the phr rear arms i very much wanted, i just looked at it as being a risk what with him being such a new member so held off, I think he knew this and used his contact with TDR as giving his forsale thread some trust to customers.

I hope you guys get your money back, if i was close to him id be straight round there.

Could be something worth looking into for our forum too so that something like this happening again would be much less likely. 2 years seems a bit harsh in my opinion but I guess the size of USA its not like you could nip around to find out whats going on.

I guess they had problems similar to this one on their forums in the past which caused them to put their restrictions in place.

Just a quick question to those that paid by bank transfer, but did you pay direct to Kens bank account? Just looking back through my Pm's and the details i have are for someone called Lauren Martin????? Im guessing this is a friend/partners account. Im just about to ring my bank now and see what they can do if anything. Will update asap

It ok you taking the moral high ground saying, I would have done this and wouldn't have done that, but we, (the people effected) gave Ken some time after we heard of his loss, which took things into months instead of weeks. As a part of a community of people with a common interest we have the guy the benifits of the doubt as he was a part of that community also. Unfortunately, weeks led into months, and that respect for his loss and benifits of the doubt has turned into us getting shafted even though TDr posted on this thread a few times to assure us things would be sorted. Because of this time, we couldn't open a PayPal dispute (if payed that way) because we respected the individuals loss.

It is clear now that now unless the guy has has a breakdown because of his loss, he's shafted the lot of us even though we have gave him time due to his situation, including making his mate TDr look a total fool as he has been replying on here on Kens behalf assuring us that things are moving and parts will be sent out.

If he's not interested how his friend looks on a public forum to the rest of the members its blatantly odvious he won't give a shizzle about any of up muggles.

The time for patience and deplomacy is now over. As in a previous post I've been on to citizens advice, and will be making an appointment next week and if They reccomend to get the police/small claims involved or even selling the debt on to an independent debt collector then so be it.

I'll update once I've spoke to citizens advice.

Just spoke to my bank, and they gave me the number for a speciific department that now isn't open again until Monday morning. Im hoping they have some way of getting the money back, so it isn't a complete loss. I just feel bad for some of you who are owed ALOT more than i am.

It ok you taking the moral high ground saying, I would have done this and wouldn't have done that, but we, (the people effected) gave Ken some time after we heard of his loss, which took things into months instead of weeks. As a part of a community of people with a common interest we have the guy the benifits of the doubt as he was a part of that community also. Unfortunately, weeks led into months, and that respect for his loss and benifits of the doubt has turned into us getting shafted even though TDr posted on this thread a few times to assure us things would be sorted. Because of this time, we couldn't open a PayPal dispute (if payed that way) because we respected the individuals loss.

It is clear now that now unless the guy has has a breakdown because of his loss, he's shafted the lot of us even though we have gave him time due to his situation, including making his mate TDr look a total fool as he has been replying on here on Kens behalf assuring us that things are moving and parts will be sent out.

If he's not interested how his friend looks on a public forum to the rest of the members its blatantly odvious he won't give a shizzle about any of up muggles.

The time for patience and deplomacy is now over. As in a previous post I've been on to citizens advice, and will be making an appointment next week and if They reccomend to get the police/small claims involved or even selling the debt on to an independent debt collector then so be it.

I'll update once I've spoke to citizens advice.

just my opinion looking at it from an outsiders point of view

i know it has nothing to do with me

he said on the forum he will sort things out and then disappears again

if hes having problems with parts missing and money spent then it would be better if he atleast told you guys so you knew what was happening and could work something out

Things are not all lost. This is what I've done.

I paid via PayPal on 3rd of November. I've rang PayPal to see if they can help even though it was over the 45 day period they stipulate on there site. I was told they couldn't do anything but if I phoned my bank I could make an indemnity claim and they can get the funds back for me. PayPal have emailed me an authorization email so the bank are allowed to claim this money back.

I've then phoned lloyds TSB, explained the situation and they have open the indemnity claim for me and said hopefully I'll have my money back in the next 3 days all being well.

I'll update you guys as and when.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.