The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i rang him at work and he asked for all my details to make the payment for carbon mirrors, i said i would call back then i realised the mirrors has been sold..... strange

Ah right - a lucky escape maybe.

I am following this still and have just updated kenny with the goings on of this thread by text, suggesting he at least sort refunds ASAP - hopefully we'll hear back from him.

It's unfortunate how this has turned out - I have no doubt in my mind that Kenny would have dealt with everyone very efficiently had he not suffered a loss. I can also see the buyer POV of this now having dragged on too long :(

Sooooo glad I picked up the parts I bought!!! I would be going nuts!

Mate if you are passing through those parts in the coming weeks im sure you would be a forum hero if you were to pick up a few more parts too ;)

You would probably not need to buy a beer for quite some time either at any meets/events :D

I am following this still and have just updated kenny with the goings on of this thread by text, suggesting he at least sort refunds ASAP - hopefully we'll hear back from him.

It's unfortunate how this has turned out - I have no doubt in my mind that Kenny would have dealt with everyone very efficiently had he not suffered a loss. I can also see the buyer POV of this now having dragged on too long :(

Did you get any update back from when you sent the text message to him?

Im guessing no one else has heard anything either?

I would have thought he would have updated everyone on here today if the courier had come today. Any updates on this from anyone?

Im not back in the country until March but it had better be all sorted by the time I get back. Would be a bit of a pain going all the way to Scotland to collect some parts that I have already paid for in November. To say I would be upset with doing that would be an understatement.

I await his response to all of this on here hopefully sooner rather than later. About time he started coming good on what he is saying.

i've phoned all the day to his garage and his mobile phone. this morning someone said kenny will be there and after nobody answered.(call from france will be a lot of money..) i've sent many mails. i really think he tries to crock me. someone call police to know what to do?

i've phoned all the day to his garage and his mobile phone. this morning someone said kenny will be there and after nobody answered.(call from france will be a lot of money..) i've sent many mails. i really think he tries to crock me. someone call police to know what to do?

How much have you paid for parts if you don't mind me asking?

Well after TDR posted Ken had a courier coming to collect parts on Monday I did get quite hopeful but nothing has arrived and I've had no contact from Ken.

I've also email and p.med him on numerous occasions but had no reply.

I don't even want the parts anymore, I just want my money back.

i've called the courrier he said he will use for my parts.. they have nothing for me.

Like i've ever said , i want enought refound to pick up my parts (as i really need them) at the condition he is sure that my parts will be there when i come because of a 1000 miles trip...

I honestly don't understand why no one has driven up to his garage and either got the money or parts?

If I was in the country now I would have been up there weeks ago.

Even for me it would be quite a drive for the sake of £85 worth of parts but I would make sure to collect as many other members parts too so that they could then be sent out.

If this has not been resolved by march when I get back then I am prepared to do this for anyone waiting on parts.

Unfortunately not able to do much else apart from wait because of where I am. Even calling him would be very expensive but from what it sounds like would be a waste of time anyway.

Don't suppose there are any members that live near him that could drop by his work and ask what's going on? Worth a go I think

after something like 40 calls, someone at his garage said that my gearbox was picked up monday by a company..

Hope it's true

I don't believe a word of that. How many couriers do you know that take 5 days to deliver in the UK. Usually it's a 48hr service. I could be wrong and I hope I am, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been onto citizens advice and they suggested making an appointment to go in and have a chat with them to see how I can take matters further.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.