The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

Did you get a pm from him last time he posted on here hodge? I haven't had any replies still so have no idea where I stand.

Like you said though would be interesting to see if anyone has had any refunds or parts turn up since his last post.

Would have thought that some of the refunds would have been dealt with by now seeing as that would take a matter of minutes with online banking.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amazes me is that despite the sellers obvious issues with resolving sales / deliveries and refunds and the fact that most people are still in dispute, there are still people posting up asking to buy things. :blink:

Did you get a pm from him last time he posted on here hodge? I haven't had any replies still so have no idea where I stand.

Like you said though would be interesting to see if anyone has had any refunds or parts turn up since his last post.

Would have thought that some of the refunds would have been dealt with by now seeing as that would take a matter of minutes with online banking.

Yes I received a p.m asking if I still wanted the parts or a refund, this was I think Monday. I said I'd still like the parts and could he get them to me by Friday. I had no reply after that and nothing has showed up.

So has anyone had there matter resolved.

What amazes me is that despite the sellers obvious issues with resolving sales / deliveries and refunds and the fact that most people are still in dispute, there are still people posting up asking to buy things. :blink:

This in fact does not amaze me. I've seen in this clubs history far worse examples of people trying to buy things that at first appear to be bargains only to end up at the end of a list of creditors. I'd like to say I've only seen it a couple of times but there are repeated "mistakes" over and over again here.

FWIW it does appear in this instance that the for want of a better word "offender" has got family issues and is trying to haul a bad situation out of the mire.. Lets be clear here there is a guy going about blatantly stealing from forum members Norman Joseph Fowler who has done the rounds of alot of jap forums and the police still haven't caught him. There is a difference. Give the chap a chance and you may see a resolution. The worst that can happen is that he does a Lucifer and vanishes. That worst means you get nowt, so if there is an option of getting something surely its worth a bit of patience?

Colin, I wont be handing any cash over until I see issues being resolved, but that wont stop me being dibs on an item in case things do start running smoothly again ;)

I too had a Pm on Monday, it said 'Send me your bank details and i will send the refund across'. So i send him my details within minutes of getting the message, he went offline, and ive heard nothing since. Why bother to send me a message asking for my details if your not going to follow through with what you say. Thats even worse than not coming on here. Rather than just reading hundreds of Pm's and getting snowed under, he needs to go through each one and sort out that member before moving onto the next Pm, could have this all sorted in a day or two :(

it's become too long i need the box ( paid 8th ocotber)..

i think the best way is to go directly to pick up parts.. and try to make a meet to dispach them

i got 800km to go but if he can't send parts, he refounds enought for me to do the travel and i go!!

Could someone not give him a call first to find out exactly what is causing the delay this time? I know some of the members who are waiting on parts have his number.

I would call him myself but I'm out of the country until march and I would like to think it would be resolved by then!

If anyone does speak to him then let us all know what the latest is

Didn't particularly want to post in an open forum thread, but perhaps this may help to raise the profile and resolve the issue.

I too am awaiting a part to complete a purchase, and had a PM a week ago Monday to say the part will be sent out as soon as possible.

I have faith that Ken will come through having recieved everything I purchased many moons ago (November 2011), apart from a key component that was forgotten at the time.

I have PM'd Ken yesterday to ask what's going on with my part, and requested an update/ resolution.

I feel for the guy having had a rough time of things of late, but having been through similiar things myself after all this time surely this could have been easily resolved by now.

Ken if you read this, I have faith in you and so do many of the other members, we just need to know we are going to get what's owed parts preferrably in my case, but perhaps cash return in others.

I look forward to your update - thanks all.

I have been having a look through my inbox and found a contact number for ken that another member sent me.

It's not of much use to me at the moment as I am away until march with work and calls to uk mobiles from where I am are very expensive.

If anyone else would like me to forward them this number so they can have a chat with him send me a pm and I will let you have it.

I think it has got well past the stage of excuses and is about time this was sorted whether it be refunds or parts being sent out.

I never had problems with parts from him prior to this so I don't know why the big problems now?

Why has he not even been on here with an update at the very least? Doesn't take 5 minutes to do that and would be a lot more useful than doing nothing which is what it looks like at the moment.

Anyone have any parts or refund or any contact with him at all please post up here.

This has gone on long enough and I am surprised more people are not kicking off about this looking at some of the amounts of money that are owed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.