The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

Sorry to hear of his dads passing. No wonder he has'nt been back online since, BUT as Johny has said, its only been through tDR that we all have faith in getting parts/refunds. I appreciate that family comes first and as long as we know were not getting done over then the delays are more than justified.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But without your input, Brian, it'd just look like the fella has done one with a not-insignificant amount of money from his sales.

Yes, and if this had been the case then it would never have gotten sorted out and nobody would see any parts or refunds. We've seen it before with the likes of mkivstore and it highlights the risk involved and the lack of power we have to do anything in reality.

In this case I was asked to comment / help because people were at a loss and worried and I made everyone aware of the situation and circumstances but still got harrassed by PM and still people continued to moan on here.

I give up.

I am sorry to hear about his loss and I can understand why he would not be on here sorting things out.

I was only trying to suggest a possible alternative and not moaning about how things have turned out with the delays. If what I suggested came across in the wrong way then I apologise.

Understand. Look folks, I'm finding it hard to be impartial and objective here. I was asked by several members to get involved as I'm seen as hope of resolution given awareness I know Kenny.

Im sorry to hear about Kennys dad and im sure all of use on here offer our condolences.

reading through the tread i just think people just wanted to make sure that they had not lost there money

i have brought an extreme amount of part and i am happy to wait untill kenny gets back on his feet

tDR thanks for keeping everyone informed and putting peoples minds at rest

Guest kenblockseal

Hi Guys,

Firstly thanks for the messages of condolence, ive had a tough few weeks and im just coming to terms with whats happened myself.

I appoligise to everyone who is waiting on stuff from me, ive either been at the hospital or staying with my mother and sister over the past few weeks to try help them cope.

I have over 50 pms to reply too, and will tomorrow, im just home to my own house and im shattered, i will sort out refunds to anyone that wants them in the morning, i have a back log of stuff to deal with at my car sales garage, but im going in to work tomorrow to spend the full day sorting this aswell as packaging and arranging couriers, if anything i could use the distraction if im honest.

I am not a conman, and wouldnt bump anyone out of either money or parts.

I will be in touch with everyone i need to pm tomorrow, And please accept my appoligies.

Also thanks to Brian for posting on here for me.

Thanks.

Kenny.

Im giving him until the new year to sort out my refund, ive been waiting for my refund since the 14th of November, and to be honest i think we have all been more than patient. Ive got a few mates up that way who know where his place of work is, and i know of a guy that deals with small claims such as this. I Know hes had a hard time and that hes not had much time to be on here, but he was last on here on the 8th saying that hes not a con man and wont just take peoples money, yet thats all hes done.

Cheers Branners, it would'nt be so bad if we just had some contact from him. If he was to come on here and let us know whats going on, even if hes struggling to get the money to issue refunds id be more understanding, and i think im right in thinking that some of the other members are out ALOT more money than i am.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.