The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read trought the whole thread. really feel for some of the people. its one thing sending money to a big company and another sending lots to a person. seems some people have gotten there stuff, but some did not really get what they bought. first wait 4months+ and then the item is not as described. i was tempted when he posted this for sale thread but iam glad i stayed out.

really nice work of the person picking up some dudes parts that where going to France.

Good luck every one :)

Think that might be my only option now, just wondering if Pm's on here are good enough evidence for a case. I've got no E-mails, just what we sent back and forth on here. That and a bank statment showing the mone going out of my account.

I'm still waiting for a partial refund too. Never got an single answer for that either.

Fuel kit costed £500 which got too small fuel lines / missed the correct ones and I'm asking £200 back to purchase right size lines for the kit. You know my Paypal address, waiting for the refund ASAP. Or in the other hand refund full £500, once refunded I'll ship the whole kit back to you.

Still nothing, no refund, no respond. Action please!

Still no answer, declined my Paypal refund request. So not willing to compensate although selling stuff with faulty descriptions. Beware!

If you paid via paypal then you should just raise a dispute with paypal, they will more than likely refund you. The buyer almost always wins when there is a query.

So if you have paid by paypal then raise a dispute, if you have done it via bank transfer inform your bank that there is a problem and then start proceedings through the small claims court. If you bank transferred to his company account then you should be in a good position to claim.

I have held back from that recommendation, but its gone on way too long.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.