The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see things progressing with this now - big thanks to Derek for sorting stuff out and to Kenny for getting on top of things.

This has dragged on too long but personally it's understandable and much appreciated to see members now getting their parts or refunds. Kenny did contact me a few days ago and gave me some insight into events post his loss, it's not fair to air it all publicly but I will say there are reasons and not just excuses and that it's good to see him back on his feet.

Cheers,

Brian.

Its great to see that things are looking up now, and i realy do hope Kenny hasn't suffered to much personally with all thats been going on. As mentioned in previous post's, i think the only reason for people ( including myself ) getting fed up, and starting to worry that things may not get sent out etc, is that we had no updates on the matter. But i think its fair to say that things are moving now and hopefully this matter can soon be forgoten about.

I bought and received the Powerhouse Racing stage4 fuel kit from you. Everything else was there as described but fuel lines were not what they were supposed to be. Instead of 2x AN8 fuel lines kit included 2x AN6 lines (and naturally inline fuel filters were AN6 sized too) and no return line at all. I'm expecting you to partially refund that, contact me for details.

yes theres no injectors with the fuel kit but everything else is thee.

3 pumps, switches, relays , wiring, quadrupple handing, braided lines, earle fittings, FPR wth guage, PHR fuel rail with earlys fittings etc. Its really nice stuff.

Content of kit can be seen here:

http://powerhouseracinginc.blogspot.com/2011/09/phr-stage-4-e85-fuel-system-for-supra.html

Weldon 2040 Fuel Pressure Regulator

FPR Gauge

FPR Bracket

Weldon -8AN Fuel Filter x 2

Injector Dynamics 2000cc Injectors x 6

Choice of pumps & Hanger (Bosch, Walbro or Denso)

Feed line -8AN x 2

Return Lin -6AN x 1

Anodized PHR Fuel Rail

All hardware and fittings to mate from front to back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.