The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad there is something happening. But again, how are those of us who are waiting on refunds rather than parts going to get sorted out? Do you still speak to Kenny? Im just hoping that once most the parts get sent out, the matter isn't dropped and the outstanding money is forgotten about.

Guest kenblockseal
Received mine this morning, excellently packaged etc....

Top man thanks for sorting that out.

Many Thanks

Thanks mate

i will get all the stuff out as quickly as i can for you

Guest kenblockseal
Glad there is something happening. But again, how are those of us who are waiting on refunds rather than parts going to get sorted out? Do you still speak to Kenny? Im just hoping that once most the parts get sent out, the matter isn't dropped and the outstanding money is forgotten about.

can you remind me what youve to get please ?

Guest kenblockseal
Yep same here too. Mrs emailed me today to let me know it has arrived so happy this is now finally sorted.

Cheers

Just glad your sorted mate

Guest kenblockseal
Let see what happens I don't mind giving it another week or 2 as long as where kept in formed I think that is where most of the frustration has crept in . What's the worst that can happen . In 2 weeks time we look at recovering monies / parts in another fashion

hi Davep can you send me your address please

Guest kenblockseal
I havnt read through the thread, sorry. Just wondering if the shell is sold?

think the shell is still there and if anyone wants it it would be cash on collection anyway so nothing to worry about posting wise

Guest kenblockseal
I would be interested in the shell, my problem is getting it down to Peterborough... :(. Unless anyone has a transporter!

shiply.com will move it

Just to point out i did say i would take the shell on the 5th last month

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?257329-Aerotop-Shell-£1000!!!-BOGART-D10-S-WITH-TYRES-amp-Lots-of-other-parts!&p=3283118&viewfull=1#post3283118

Just been waiting for a reply

That's fair enough, I don't want to go jumping the queue or stepping on anyone's shoes, so I'll retract my interest. If nothing happens, please keep me posted, but if not, my search continues...

Guest kenblockseal

The shells there for who ever wants it, its HPI clear and ready to go whenever.

It does roll but its sitting on the Boggart rims that will not be included, If you want them then its another £500.

Davep. Just to prewarn you that youre pallet was collected this morning and will be delivered to you tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.