The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still waiting for parts from the 17 November. Same story as others on here. Received other parts with no problems from him before all this happened though. I hope everything is ok.

Would be nice to get another update on what is going on seeing as the last one was quite some time ago now.

7 weeks today and still nothing :badmood: Going to give him a call in the morning, and if i get no answer then im affraid i will be getting other people involved. Im past the point of caring whats gone on now, i want whats owed to me, and thats the end of it. We all have things that we need to deal with in life, but there is a limit to how long you can drag your feet. :rolleyes:

7 weeks today and still nothing :badmood: Going to give him a call in the morning, and if i get no answer then im affraid i will be getting other people involved. Im past the point of caring whats gone on now, i want whats owed to me, and thats the end of it. We all have things that we need to deal with in life, but there is a limit to how long you can drag your feet. :rolleyes:

How did you get on?

How did you get on?

Hav'nt manage to get through as yet, been working on a barn conversion all day in the middle of nowhere and had next to no signal most the time. Should only be there half a day tomorrow, so will have a go at calling in the afternoon. Dont suppose you've had any contact from Kenny in the last few days? Just can't understand why he's doing this to so many members? I know he's been through alot, but he must feel bad about messing so many people about.

Hi mate, i know things are bad at the moment and offer my condolences

Hope everything is getting there

I would like to take the shell off your hands im no rush as im deploying to afghan in next month but either before or while im out there i can sort money and delivery if needed and will have a mate working from my behalf if thats alright

Cheers

I would suggest anybody that paid by Paypal considers getting the transaction reversed for the moment. I doubt he can disappear completely, what with him running a business, but without any feedback from him I dont know what else to suggest.

Those who did bank transfer should probably talk to your bank to see what options you have.

I would suggest anybody that paid by Paypal considers getting the transaction reversed for the moment. I doubt he can disappear completely, what with him running a business, but without any feedback from him I dont know what else to suggest.

Those who did bank transfer should probably talk to your bank to see what options you have.

I would imagine payment via PayPal would have been sent as a gift as he asked me to do, so to be fair there's no way of getting your money back from paypal because of that.

I'm also waiting for a cylinder head and a brace bar since the 7th November. It's starting to look more and more likely that's £225 down the drain.

the only way you can reverse your payment is by chargeback! just call your bank/card company and register an unauthorised transaction request! you will get your money back straight away as far as the chargeback claim is made within 180 days after the initial transaction! however, if you paid via paypal when there were funds in your paypal account, the only way to get your money back is by going to citizen advice or contacting police. I recovered money for a laptop 4 years ago but dont remember the exact procedure, although i do remember it was through police

Its been to long now, I feel for the guy losing his father but this needs sorting imo.

we are not talking a few quid here, sounds like £1000's

Maybe time for a list of what people bought and how much they paid to find the scale of this, then if nothing is sorted out soon a call to the police will be in order id say.

Its been to long now, I feel for the guy losing his father but this needs sorting imo.

we are not talking a few quid here, sounds like £1000's

Maybe time for a list of what people bought and how much they paid to find the scale of this, then if nothing is sorted out soon a call to the police will be in order id say.

Ever thought of being a Moderator :D

Totally agree though, I'll start then.

1). Hodge - cylinder head and brace bar £225

2). lexmk4- trd spoiler, active spoiler, steering wheel, valve cover+plastic piece £480 + 40 shipping

3). ->K1 -boost logic auto box tc torque converter proshaft etc - £1100

1). Hodge - cylinder head and brace bar £225

2). lexmk4- trd spoiler, active spoiler, steering wheel, valve cover+plastic piece £480 + 40 shipping

3). ->K1 -boost logic auto box tc torque converter proshaft etc - £1100

4) davep - 6 speed conversation, Electric water pump, m Peak & hold driver, 1000cc Rochester injectors , CUSCO half roll cage annodised blue, Brian Crower camshaft set 272 kit, with Titanium valve spring & retainer kit & HKS Cam Pullys., Set of TT 6 speed manual clocks £3800

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.