The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i thought that i'd been shafted for some wheels and tyres it was Kenny who helped sort it out by getting the guy to ring me from costa rico he seems a good sort of lad.

Fingers crossed he gets things sorted. I did have his mobile number back then but didn't keep it after everything was sorted.

Can anybody call by his garage and see if he's about?

1). Hodge - cylinder head and brace bar £225

2). lexmk4- trd spoiler, active spoiler, steering wheel, valve cover+plastic piece £480 + 40 shipping

3). ->K1 -boost logic auto box tc torque converter proshaft etc - £1100

4) davep - 6 speed conversation, Electric water pump, m Peak & hold driver, 1000cc Rochester injectors , CUSCO half roll cage annodised blue, Brian Crower camshaft set 272 kit, with Titanium valve spring & retainer kit & HKS Cam Pullys., Set of TT 6 speed manual clocks £3800

5) SupraD06 - C02 spray Bar Kit £150, ( i did recieve this, but as mentioned in my dispute it was returned for a full refund )

I have his works number, and im hoping that hes back at work tomorrow like tDR sai he might be.

2). lexmk4- trd spoiler, active spoiler, steering wheel, valve cover+plastic piece £480 + 40 shipping

4) davep - 6 speed conversation, Electric water pump, m Peak & hold driver, 1000cc Rochester injectors , CUSCO half roll cage annodised blue, Brian Crower camshaft set 272 kit, with Titanium valve spring & retainer kit & HKS Cam Pullys., Set of TT 6 speed manual clocks £3800

5) SupraD06 - C02 spray Bar Kit £150, ( i did recieve this, but as mentioned in my dispute it was returned for a full refund )

6) adam1983 - Steering Wheel + Gear knob £85. Hopefully not the same steering wheel as lexmk4 is talking about?

6) adam1983 - Steering Wheel + Gear knob £85. Hopefully not the same steering wheel as lexmk4 is talking about?

7) gixer_81 - rear light clusters £40, I did receive these but they are not as described, I was after a mint set and these are scratched and marked and have broken clips. I haven't heard off Kenny since 8th Nov.

7) gixer_81 - rear light clusters £40, I did receive these but they are not as described, I was after a mint set and these are scratched and marked and have broken clips. I haven't heard off Kenny since 8th Nov.

8) Jarno - 1 complete 2jzgte bottom end requiring a rebuild £100, Uprated poly rear diff mounts £30, stock starter £20 + £230 what I have payed in advance to courier for the shipping to Finland, all that he should have done fill shipping documents to courier...

My N/A-TT has an engine in it that was supplied by Ken to a member called Odin a few months back, Think he recieved all the parts ok and by the looks of it there were a few tasty parts included.

Hopefully Ken comes on soon, sure he will sort something out.

8) Jarno - 1 complete 2jzgte bottom end requiring a rebuild £100, Uprated poly rear diff mounts £30, stock starter £20 + £230 what I have payed in advance to courier for the shipping to Finland, all that he should have done fill shipping documents to courier...

9) downimpact - passenger a pillar trim with grab handle £15, small change compared to most guys.

Guest kenblockseal

Hi Guys , I took some time out for a while from work to deal with some personal stuff, i Came back yesterday but was dealing with my business stuff to reply.

I will go through my pms justnow, and contact everyone whos still waiting on parts and sort the situation out.

Got a Pm yesterday, asking me to give him by bank details so that he could issue my refund, sent him a reply straight away, but still nothing :( Maybe im being to fussy, but doesn't it only take about five minutes to send money via online banking? Everytime i think im about to get somewhere with this, it just keeps dragging on.

I have not even received a PM about my parts yet which I have been waiting ages for. I dont even want a refund just the parts. Are they being sent out? If they are not going to be ever sent out then I will have a refund for them too. I would just like an update for now though so I know where I stand on this.

Bit more patience will see you getting a refund soon, remember it was a different situation a few days ago so relax and let the dude work through.

Patience? Ive waited 8weeks so far.

Its not in dispute that you have waited, im just saying that we have contact and something (even if a little slow) is happening. I'd rather wait 24-48-72hours knowing that something is being sorted, rather than wait another 8 weeks knowing very little.

Moral of the story, lets chill and lets get a result

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.