The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I only wanted to get it mapped

Ricky49

Just a tip if you get phoned by the insurance company of the guy ho ran into the back of your car, and they ask you how are you, just say nothing beceause the might tape and record the phone call just to cover there arses. Hope you're fine.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record Ricky, of course I hope you're fine. And of course I hope you get proper payment for the damage done to the car.

The thing is, time & time again, we see people chasing the money on one hand and complaining about ludicrous/sky high/greedy etc insurance premiums on the other.

Funny old world.

For the record Ricky, of course I hope you're fine. And of course I hope you get proper payment for the damage done to the car.

The thing is, time & time again, we see people chasing the money on one hand and complaining about ludicrous/sky high/greedy etc insurance premiums on the other.

Funny old world.[/quote

Ha it is isn't it.

But if I was ok I would of just swapped details seen the police and drove off. But it was the police who phoned for an ambulance and they insisted I went for a check up.

I'm not the sort of person who will go chasing the money, but I want compensating for someone not paying attention to the road ahead and causing myself pain and injury.

The funny thing about today was watching the rozzer try to start my car with it in immobilzed mode and getting out trying to push it to the layby.

I walked over pressed the alarm button and started it up his face was a right picture as he was blowing out his arse trying to get my car up a slight incline.

Unlucky Ricky.

This is the type of accident where there should be claims for compensation. I would take your time with your claim, I settled up way too soon when I got injured and I am still having problems now.

Hope you get the car sorted.

H.

Bumper, rear lights, coilovers, spoiler, wishbones, exhaust, respray..... make a real meal of it!

sorry to hear about the crash

i think with the supras today you need to be carfull with if they will write it off i know you have a massive spec supra but must be carefull