The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I only wanted to get it mapped

Ricky49

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a phone call from my insurance today and the guy that hit me has admited it was his fault to the police and his insurance. So hopefully it should be sorted pretty quick.

thats a touch,hopefully get it sorted real quick then as there no argument over who paying

Had the 3rd partys insurance engineer round today. I felt like it was me that caused the accident after he had interigted me. All he had left to do was bum me and it would of topped off his inspection.

Surely you shouldn't feel uncomfortable in your own home.

He apparently came without Simon's quote and was asking me what I think things cost and why it had been coverted to single turbo when twin is better WTF.

Also why I had a 4'' exhaust, I told him lucky that isn't damaged his face would fall off at the price if he had to replace that.

Had the 3rd partys insurance engineer round today. I felt like it was me that caused the accident after he had interigted me. All he had left to do was bum me and it would of topped off his inspection.

Surely you shouldn't feel uncomfortable in your own home.

He apparently came without Simon's quote and was asking me what I think things cost and why it had been coverted to single turbo when twin is better WTF.

Also why I had a 4'' exhaust, I told him lucky that isn't damaged his face would fall off at the price if he had to replace that.

Was he there to check the damage or criticise your car?

Sounds like a joker to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive pm'd some pics to rick for him to post if he likes

rust sorted on the arch's n primed and flatted

front bumper sorted primed n flatted,should get them painted saturday

should start repairing the skirts n spats tomorrow

waiting on parts from mr T now