The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

Looking great Geo mate going to be loads of smiles & top reliability when done well worth the journey for one of the best guy doing the install cannot wait to see finish project all the best mate

Defo mate, hoping to show her off a few times this year at shows one being the Pod and Japfest. :D

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So little update on what Lee has done, the big man has just sent over some tasty pics. :D

Timing Belt fitted with new Tensioner

New crank pulley Fitted

New SRD 4'' Intercooler in place

Engine Oil Cooler fiited and relocated, with New Power Steering Cooler fitted.

Large Lexus Oil Filter

Im a big kid when he sends pics over, :D

19.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

Are you going to be able to dump enough heat, with those coolers smack in front of the radiator, and right behind the intercooler?

I guess it can be ducted, to force the air through, rather than around, that'll certainly help.

Im sure Lee will have something up his sleeve. :D

Power Steering Reservoir relocated to Back of Engine

Unorthadox Racing Pulley with shiney Nuts.

Polished Drive Belt tensioner with Unorthadox Racing Idler Wheel

The Bay as it stands just now

This is what Lee will be trying to sort out for me, to keep the theme going at the front of the Bay. :D

24.jpg

28.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

29.jpg

It will be truly immense when it's all up and running mate.

car is coming along nice mate, was speaking to Lee today for a little update, was telling me all the stuff he has done and getting ready to do, :D He's doing a great job. :D

Are you going to be able to dump enough heat, with those coolers smack in front of the radiator, and right behind the intercooler?

We've tried it with the oil cooler in that position, whilst being fine for road use its not so good on the track, not prolonged hard track use anyway. Depends what your using the car for. Strangely it works ok on other cars though, Skylines are fine with it there for instance. Have you got an oil temp gauge?

We've tried it with the oil cooler in that position, whilst being fine for road use its not so good on the track, not prolonged hard track use anyway. Depends what your using the car for. Strangely it works ok on other cars though, Skylines are fine with it there for instance. Have you got an oil temp gauge?

Yeah got an oil temp gauge paul, when i had it on the track at knock hill the temps were the same, only time it went up was when it was sat still after. Yeah the front now looks totally different, the polished parts coupled with your Cam pulleys just works a treat, im glad i went for the silver ones now. :D

Looks great G, saw it the other night and its going to be a gem once finished.

That 4" fmic is the b0llox eh?!! :)

See dont tell me these things bud, im so far away from it i ant see it up close, your only making me jealous when you say you seen it the other night, hahahahaha. Yeah im glad i got the 4'' FMIC, prob due to going for more power after a while. may aswell have everthing in place now, just a matter of changing manifolds and turbo's.

Can't wait tO show Lee's work off at some shows this year. :D

wow them pulleys look gorgeous mate, best on the market and match well with the cams. top stuff from you and SRD

Yeah Lee was telling me that the front of the car now looks brilliant. :D Im glad i went for pauls silver pulleys, they look amazing. :D lee is doing a great job, should have had my car to him ages ago.

Sorry for the off topic Geo. But rob before you fit that bracket back on the car mate cut off the front middle bit sticking out of it. It will look much more tidy.

No probs, i'll let you off since your starting up your car tomorrow. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Saw your car today G and flipping 'eck that engine bay looks soo good :good:

Only thing i'd say is def get the runners polished on the plenum, the rest loks bad ass!!! :D

Ah come on, thats not fair bud. :( you could of at least took a sneaky pic, lol

Yeah will give Lee a buzz tomorrow and see if he can do it? Although don't know if the runners are on yet?

Ah come on, thats not fair bud. :( you could of at least took a sneaky pic, lol

Yeah will give Lee a buzz tomorrow and see if he can do it? Although don't know if the runners are on yet?

If you want pics you should pop down once a week to see it!!!!! :D

Na they aint fitted yet mate......

Managed to pick up some Whifbitz Bonnet dampners for a nice price :D

Just needing some rear tyres, passnger seat rail(bride MO) sits lower than stock. And what ever else Lee needs?? Think thats about it for now. :D

32.jpg

33.jpg